JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoor Masturbation
Page: of 8   next > 
JOBear Novice Jackinchatter

97 posts since 2011-07-08
72 year old homosexual from Ohio
I'd like to hear from guys who enjoy masturbating outdoors. Where do you do it? When do you get to do it? Do you get naked?
Love spending time naked masturbating my big penis
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
billystrokesit4u Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2013-07-15
54 year old bisexual from shreveport, louisiana
I do it beside my house or in backyard -- love the thrill of knowing I could be seen
Damn I'm feeling all pervy again!
Unregistered ?

I usually stroke out by my pool in the Spring and Summer time naked when its nice and hot then jump in the pool and cool off then do it all over againstroke
rainmaker3 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2009-01-17
57 year old heterosexual from Indiana
I cant wait till the lakes are free of ice and i can take my boat out and sit in the sun and play with my cock. Nothing better than stroking on the lake.
munch12 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-03-17
60 year old curious from Central Oklahoma
I'm lucky enough that I live on a curve, which means neither one of my neighbors backyards are right next to mine. The house behind me has a stockade fence, so if I'm careful anytime of the day I can be outside with my cock out. The only time I go totally nude is at night, which allows me to masterbate and cum without anyone seeing me. Come on warm weather! I also enjoy the country roads that are only a couple of miles from my house. Nude nighttime driving is awesome
str8jakdude Amateur Jackinchatter

435 posts since 2006-10-10
49 year old heterosexual
I love to get outdoors on hot summer nights to jerk off, before I moved last year I lived in an upstairs duplex and the stairs came out to the street/sidewalk, was lit up fairly well but not a lot of traffic, id sit naked on the steps and jerk it and shoot, was always a great session. I also like to just drive to some location, often roadside rest areas and what not and beat one outstrokestroke ive pulled over on back country roads and would jerk off sitting on the hood of my car or tailgate of the truck. and while driving as well... windows down and cock out, being outdoors just seems to make it more intense.. and hardercock
rodsmith Skilled Jackinchatter

680 posts since 2006-02-02
59 year old heterosexual male from Orange County NY ny hudson valley New York
I like to ride my bike on back roads in nice weather. Sometimes I'll phone when there and get off on the side of the road. Anyone interested?
nogras179 Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2010-07-12
71 year old curious from Front Range
I go hiking out to places where there's not a lot of human traffic. I get naked, lube up and spend a while stroking. Best place is at the edge of a cliff so that I can stand up and drop my load into the depths.
Hiker2009 Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2009-04-08
78 year old bisexual from Georgia
I love jacking off outdoors. On trails, old roads, or just in the woods works for me. It is especially enjoyable when a fellow jacker comes along and joins in either jacking or dong a little more.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Since I started jacking off at about age 14 and am 76 now, I have a lot of years of shooting off outside. I have done it in beaches, forests, hill sides, mountain tops, trout streams, deer stands, lakes and back yards. Some of those places were be being alone and some with girlfriends. When I got married, I found that both my 1st and 2nd wives took an active interest in getting me off in the great outdoors. In my 40 year marriage with my 2nd wife, she was facsinated in watching me cum, from my own doing or with her helping hands.
Dickguy
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
hotel balconies, backyards, country roads are all my favs for outdoor fun.
Working it hard
Unregistered ?

Love wanking naked in the woods near here
http://wankclub.hotviber.com/if-you-go-down-to-the-woods-today-274838
User posted image
luvit1970 Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2013-10-20
44 year old
I once jerked off in a fishing boat out on a lake... young in dumb..lol dont know if anyone saw me or not.
Unregistered ?

Jacking off outside is one of my most fun things to do, can;t count the times I've jacked and cum outdoors.
Unregistered ?

luvit1970 said:
I once jerked off in a fishing boat out on a lake... young in dumb..lol dont know if anyone saw me or not.

We have a 70FT houseboat and go out in the lake and drop anchor in a secluded cove, and get naked a fuck on the top deck, the back deck, the front deck and on the flying bridge.
When we start back to our slip, usually late at night, I will sit at the helm on the fly-bridge with just a large T shirt on, and my wife and I will jackoff all the way back to our slip. Just about the time we start into our slip, we will both shoot our load.......much fun ! !
strokestrokecockcock
Page: of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoor Masturbation