JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Permission to Cheat?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

First off let me start off by saying that I love my wife dearly. She is a beautiful woman in body and personality and a fantastic lover.

However, she is the first and only sexual partner I ever had, (we're both 35) aside from a couple of handjobs and a blowjob when I was younger, I never had real sexual intercourse until she and I got together.

I always felt that I got it totally right the first time out in meeting, falling in love with and marrying her. We complement each other perfectly, but in the back of my mind, I also kind of wished that I had more "experiences" before getting together with her and she's completely aware of this.

She on the other hand has had three lovers before me, which kind of adds to my anxiety. Not that I care that other men have had sex with my wife, that was in her past prior to meeting me, but perhaps that she was more experienced than me. Though she swears that in spite of my inexperience, I'm the best lover she's ever had. (She's sweet for saying so, but I often wonder).

Anyway, during a conversation we were having about the above topic, she indicated that, were I to end up in a situation that ended with me having sex with another woman, she wouldn't be ok with it, but as long as I used protection, she never found out about it and it was a one-time thing which was purely physical, she would understand my reasoning. But if she were to find out, she'd probably cut my dick off.

Part of me desperately wants to fuck another woman.(Fly out to Nevada and spend some $$$ at the Bunny Ranch or something) Just to experience another woman once in my life before I get too old and die. But the other part of me is rather proud of the fact that my wife is my first and only sexual partner, aside from the aforementioned hj's and bj.

So has your partner given you similar permission and if so, what did you do about it?

And what should I do? Should I spend the rest of my life having only ever had sex with one woman, or should I cash in my "free pass" if I ever get the opportunity?
Add a reply Quote this post
hoosierjock Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2007-05-30
bisexual
don't do it. you'll regret it. it will hurt you, in the end, more than you could ever hurt her.
I masturbate like it's my job.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
wonderspooge Skilled Jackinchatter

551 posts since 2006-03-17
55 year old curious male from NJ
no, no, 1,000 times no.

You are married to a hot woman. You love her. You gonna risk that for a hump with some anonymous pro who would rather be somewhere else?

What happens if you do it and its great? You gonna stop at one time? You WILL repeat it, and you WILL either become a liar to your wife, or really mess things up, and get caught.
Masturbation... It's something that I like to do after I masturbate.
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
Ah, someone who understands.

I have had sex with only one person in my life - my husband, Ben. I've sucked/stroked one other cock but not to finishing. Anyway, he's had sex with other women with my permission (I was there as they were MFF 3some situations).

I also have the thoughts of wondering what it would be life with another man and, yes, I know who I would choose had I been granted a chance. My issue is that I have perfectly fantastic sex with my husband already so why pursue others? I guess it's the exciteness and eroticism of a different person - different skin, texture, scent, rhythm, etc.

Even though Ben gives me permission to have sex with another man as long as he knows about it (can watch or see video or pics).. I don't know that I could do it. I'm tempted as all fucking hell.. but I don't know that I could go through with it.

Your wife says that she would be okay with it as long as you use protection and she never found out about it? She's lying. Can you keep something like that from your wife? Should you? Remember, she's your wife. You pledged to be with her and only her. Can you have purely physical one-time sex with another woman? And what is your reasoning?

I think sometimes it comes down to curiosity of "am I missing something? Did I miss out on something better?" Those are scary thoughts to have that can wear on a person.

It sounds like she does not approve of it. I would suggest more conversation about it. I have always functioned on a belief that if I have any doubts at all about something that it's wrong.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
nope, don't do it.
Unregistered ?

absolutely not. If it were a "free pass" so to say, she wouldn't say she should never find out about it. From the sounds of it, you have a wonderful relationship, and basing any experience on something you needed to lie or hide about would tear you and or it apart at the roots. If its something you have to hide and can't be open and honest about, its not worth it.
Unregistered ?

I'd have to agree with the 'don't do it' votes. I mean marriage is all about committment, and you knew she would be your only before you asked her to marry you. On the other hand, I do know of some married people that have a 'permission to cheat' relationship, where they don't actually consider it cheating. Maybe incorporating her in the mix may be a way to expand your experiences (like a threesome). I don't know, in my opinion, married people that come here and chat with others to play or whatever are already bending some committment rules in their marriages.....so it's up to you how far you want to go. Good luck, think about it before you decide to do or not to do something, because once you do, you can't take it back!
georgiaguy Amateur Jackinchatter

263 posts since 2006-03-11
53 year old bisexual male from Georgia
MarriedCock, I appreciate your dilema, but remember shes with you above all others. How many partners shes had compared to you is a mute point. Its a number nothing more.
If she is as important to you as you say, let it go. You won the race shes with you, no one else. Another woman is thrilling only because shes new and different.
If thats what you want play dress up, pick her up at a bar, role-play together. It gets you the same result without risking what you have. Be happy you have a woman that loves you and thinks enough of you to offer the choice. But turn it around and put yourself in her shoes, would you be able to just let it go? I for one know I couln't. Thats why we have this wonderfull sex organ called the mind.
life is sexual, especially if your Hetero-flexible
angus Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2007-05-10
bisexual from Scotland
you have a difficult dilemma. We are back with the old problem, if you are not asked and do not tell are you cheating. My wife and I have quite an open marriage. In fact she slept with another man long before I had even woken up. We got married young, both quite inexperienced. My wife had an affair because much of my work was away from home, I did not blame her but was more jealous than I had expected I went to a prostitute, revenge I suppose loved it and my wife did not mind.

Since then, each had 2 or 3 affairs, but we have a pact that we do not talk about them. I do not think we are cheating
angus Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2007-05-10
bisexual from Scotland
a followup. Do any of you think that masturbtion is cheating, when we do it we normally thing of beautiful girls or boys and pro bably not our wives
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
Masturbation is definitely not cheating. Marriage and committed relationships are not about never having sexual fantasies again; and it is a normal activity for both men and women. Now, perhaps if a person preferred to masturbate instead of having sex with their spouse ....... a definite issue in the marriage; but still not cheating.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
whatdoyouwanasee Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2006-10-03
49 year old heterosexual from Ohio
MarriedCock said:
But if she were to find out, she'd probably cut my dick off.

There's your answer right there. You never got permission in my opinion.
leo5693 Amateur Jackinchatter

145 posts since 2023-09-20
32 year old
YOU'VE GOT MY PERMISSION. GO FOR IT AND SEND US PICS OF YOU CHEATING.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Permission to Cheat?