JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » UK weathergirls
Page: < prev  of 32  
matureladies Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2020-10-02
74 year old heterosexual male
AlctPervert said:
Hell yeah, I love Sara Blizzard! Ive been wanking to her for more than 10 years now, she's a top 5 weather slut for me!

OH YES HAD MANY A WANK OVER SARAH
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
AlctPervert Professional Jackinchatter

1031 posts since 2023-01-03
47 year old
matureladies said:
OH YES HAD MANY A WANK OVER SARAH

Haha, awesome! Sara is such an underrated weather babe, I love pulling myself stupid over her. strokestrokestrokestroke
Pussyinspector Skilled Jackinchatter

638 posts since 2023-03-20
61 year old heterosexual male
Whenever a sexy weather girl appears on the screen I find myself ignoring what they are saying and imagining them naked on my bed for my pleasure.
The wetter the pussy, the better.

47 year old
Yep, my head is just completely consumed by thoughts of me and the sexy weathergirl in question having sex in many different situations, and positions.
Unregistered ?

I love lots of weather girls but number 1 for me is still carol kirkwood even though she is older I still love wanking to her big tits
KyrieIrving Professional Jackinchatter

1512 posts since 2022-11-04
55 year old
Weathergirls are just eye candy. Sex objects. They aren't needed. That's why I find them so great! It'd be much cheaper and easier to put the weather maps on screen and have a voice-over. But no, we must have girls in sexy little outfits, wigging their arses and tits on screen ... as I said. SUPERB!

Not sure if you know, but before each appearance on screen (at least at the BBC) the girls like to be fed by some of the crew ... here's some of the footage:

User posted image
fred987 Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7064 posts since 2015-10-04
60 year old
hee hee...nice work there...some jobs have great perks...wink

47 year old
Scotradler said:
I love lots of weather girls but number 1 for me is still carol kirkwood even though she is older I still love wanking to her big tits

Dunno if she's my fave, but I do still love wanking to Carol. I always pull my cock out for a wank whenever she's on my screen.

@Kyrieirving: Hmm, that's a job I'd happily do for nothing! Ejaculating into weathergirls' knickers before they go on air...sounds amazing. strokestroke

47 year old
Just finished having a luxurious wank over the delectable Scottish weatherslut Kirsteen Macdonald from last night. Always love emptying my balls to her. strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
pufflington74 Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2022-09-14
41 year old
Don't know how many of you are familiar with Natasha Turney from the East Midlands regionals. She's not well-known on a national level yet, but she - and, specifically, her wonderful bottom - is getting a bit of a cult following on youtube.

User posted image
MrPuss Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2018-01-07
63 year old heterosexual male from SW Scotland
AlctPervert said:
Just finished having a luxurious wank over the delectable Scottish weatherslut Kirsteen Macdonald from last night. Always love emptying my balls to her. strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image

I love Kirsteen - the other night she was wearing a tight black skirt and black tights with high-heels - delicious.

47 year old
MrPuss said:
I love Kirsteen - the other night she was wearing a tight black skirt and black tights with high-heels - delicious.

Awesome seeing others appreciating the ravishing Kirsteen. I've been wanking to her for a good few years now, definitely one of my fave weathergirls.
Page: < prev  of 32  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » UK weathergirls