JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Crew Club in DC
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Can anyone provide some insight on Crew Club in Washington, DC? Is it worth checking out, what type of crowd (including ages,) what type of action, best days/nights and times to visit, etc.? Thx!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I'd appreciate any feedback you can offer.
bamajack Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2011-03-17
57 year old homosexual male from Utah
This wont help you at all, since I haven't been there in 18 years. But it did make me grin and think about the many loads that I've rubbed out, or the blow jobs I have swapped out while being there. Hell I cant believe the place is still open. Go for it, if nothing else you'll have a good story to tell one day.
take your pants off and jackit
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Glad you have some fun recollections. Thx! Maybe someone will come through a more recent review.
Unregistered ?

Any recent feedback on Crew Club in Washington, DC? Is it worth checking out, what type of crowd (including ages,) what type of action, best days/nights and times to visit, etc.? Thx!
ClrWtrDLbud71 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2011-09-15
53 year old from Tampa / Clearwater
Last time I went was about 1.5 years ago, I used to go frequently. It was my first bath house visited and it was awesome. Geat gym equipment, clean, good customer service (good clean up, constantly see their crew cleaning up). The crowd is mixed (every age and body type), generally hot crod, and generally a lot of guys (may make other clubs look deserted in contrast).
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Nice to hear you had positive experiences. I anticipate being in DC next month, and hope to finally have time to check it out. Anyone with additionalcurrent info. would be helpful.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Crew Club in DC