JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » JackinChat » About JackinChat » Chat is shut down
Page: of 7   next > 
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
There's been way too much underage posting, incest, basically everything against our rules.

The people that aren't breaking the rules are just complaining about not being able to use the chat.

I'm done with the chat. You may continue to use the website and message boards.
I'm just a guy

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
stilljackinat69 Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2008-05-07
85 year old heterosexual
I see where there are 33 people in the room, how did they get there if the room has been closed down. Please explain.
Thank you.
Ben said:
There's been way too much underage posting, incest, basically everything against our rules.

The people that aren't breaking the rules are just complaining about not being able to use the chat.

I'm done with the chat. You may continue to use the website and message boards.

ExeterPABiGuy Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2013-01-14
bisexual male from Pennsylvania
They were still in the room when it closed.

spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
I agree with you call Ben. I will miss the chat, but, as you said, the crazies were starting to post very inappropriate stuff. Shame everyone has to suffer because of a few, but it's always the same. Just no way to stop it, I guess.
Spunk Drunk

READ_PROFILE_PLEASE Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2014-04-08
42 year old heterosexual from Glasgow, Scotland
You gotta do what you gotta do I guess
PLEASE Read my profile before contacting me (especially if your male)

Unregistered ?

Thank you, Ben. I agree with your decision.

stilljackinat69 Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2008-05-07
85 year old heterosexual
If there are any older str8 common sense individuals who would like to chat maybe we can open our own room within the chatroom.
Hope to get a reply.

Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
I find this strange it must be late at nite or early hours of the morning coz ive not come across any malicious or forbidden pics or conversation where is this happening,now i will have to find somewhere else to chat, really enjoyed it on here Damn!
General Str8 nice guy

Unregistered ?

Can't argue with the decision. It just takes a few bad apples to ruin it for everyone

Str8Male74 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2005-08-16
49 year old heterosexual male from Illinois
Wow! I had no idea it had become that big of a problem. I would think if it's defnitely the same common people who are posting and writing the wrong stuff they could be banned from coming into the chat room.

kev2652001 Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2008-09-13
50 year old curious male
Sorry to hear that Ben, I will sure miss the chat. I had many a great wank session with guys on chat stroke

If anyone knows of any similar rooms, please share ;-)
Kev

Chiefiepa Amateur Jackinchatter

464 posts since 2013-04-24
56 year old curious from PA
I think the process was that people were actually chatting about underage and taboo stuff in the open chat area. I think once your in your private chat then its just between the two of u. I know one site, which I won't mention per the rules, has folks pick topics and then those r separate rooms and some r even labeled taboo. I don't know how they get around the issue but this site is very big. They do bust folks with underage pics and topics on the open forum and copying pics from other sites. I agree with most that this was a great chat place for our masturbation addiction and also provided answers from members who were new to masturbation and wondering about ways to enhance their orgasms through masturbation. Guys were getting very loose on their subjects over the last month or so.
Married and luv stroking to sexy pics!

justsoaddicted Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2014-04-08
39 year old
I'd imagine this'll be deleted, but let's clear it up. What actually happened was someone said "anyone want to jack off to my daughter" which is, of course, a creepy thing to say. Ben then went on a major freakout about pedos and incest people 'taking over the chat' which anyone who's a regular will know is not really true. Sometimes someone posts something inappropriate, which should be calmly dealt with by banning, not by having a tantrum about it. I've never seen any actual illegal content posted, which would be the only reason to have a bit of a freakout about deleting the site.

Either way, this isn't the first time we've seen Ben have an immature tantrum, so it's probably best to just close down the chat if he can't handle it maturely. Heck, I've just been told about times when he's gotten weirded out by people posting interracial and saying "she'd look better with a white cock" so I think this is for the best.

happystaff Amateur Jackinchatter

282 posts since 2008-05-17
51 year old curious male from Holland
At the end of the day whoever you chat about is someones daughter, however I agree that man shouldn't offer his own daughter as sexual material for someone else. It infers incestual fantasies and that has no place here. And I should think its next to impossible to ban people from this sort of room without a permanent team of mods that guarantee coverage for.most of the day and with the power to lookup and ban individual ip adresses. There are enough ways to set up group chats using other programs and enough chat rooms that the chat shouldn't be missed here.
It's the only cock you have, big or small enjoy it!

uk_lovinit1234 Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2014-02-10
curious from uk
ruin it for everyone, whoever this person is.. nice one jackass!

Page: of 7   next > 
Index » JackinChat » About JackinChat » Chat is shut down