JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Massage Parlors
Page: of 1  
trolen11 Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2010-12-28
43 year old heterosexual
Anyone else frequent 'massage' parlors?

Just had a great visit with a sexy brazilian. Love to chat about it.

trolen11 on yahoo
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Hi trollen,

There are a couple of other MP threads here on jackinchat.

Most places in the US are asian, and there is a standard drill. Where did you have fun with the brazilian? Brazil?
Unregistered ?

Yup, all the time. E-mail me at [email protected] a and we can talk about our visits. I have a source of women that offer massage servicves at their house, one is in my neighborhood. More than just a happy ending!
Unregistered ?

Here is another thread with good discussion

http://jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=33527

The only problem is that a lot of storefront asian places, the women are older and often have very poor HJ technique. Just yank as fast as they can to try to get it over with.

For a real treat, find an "FBSM" girl -- these need to be booked in advance, and usually run $180-200 / hr, but usually includes a very nice topless or nude session, plenty of these girls are hippy/tantra chicks that are really focused on your pleasure, bless 'em. They usually do NOT do BJs or FS, so understand well in advance what is on offer. Be a gent, and tip well, it's good karma.
Unregistered ?

drpogen said:
Here is another thread with good discussion

http://jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=33527

The only problem is that a lot of storefront asian places, the women are older and often have very poor HJ technique. Just yank as fast as they can to try to get it over with.

For a real treat, find an "FBSM" girl -- these need to be booked in advance, and usually run $180-200 / hr, but usually includes a very nice topless or nude session, plenty of these girls are hippy/tantra chicks that are really focused on your pleasure, bless 'em. They usually do NOT do BJs or FS, so understand well in advance what is on offer. Be a gent, and tip well, it's good karma.

I've gone to plenty of "fbsm girls" that give deliscious, juicy, slurpy blow jobs. One of them swallows. It's pure heaven. I've been seeing one for a couple of years now that we progessed from standard fbsm to all out erotic lovemaking. cock
adlai2009 Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2008-12-10
33 year old bisexual from VA
There are alot of websites out there on how to find the right massage parlor, but I really like this blog written by a girl who actually works in one. She hasn't been very active in the past two years, but its fascinating to read about the experiences, plus she tells you the lingo and layout for the situation.

http://happyendingz.blogspot.com/
Kik: adlai2009
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
Been to many all over. Usually, I will get a handy at the end, but a couple of times, I have been told that they don't do that themselves. Then she placed my hand on my cock, and added some oil. So, I masturbated right there in front of her. Afterwards, she cleaned up my semen, and even gave me hug. Very erotic.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have only gone to massage parlors in the far east. In Japan and in South Korea I don't think the Steam and Cream joints in Vietnam count. Any way I really enjoyed the place in Korea as you receive a real good massage and the girl walks on your back. Since it was in a place on a military base only a hand job was offered for the special which was very nice.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Massage Parlors