JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Melissa Joan Hart - Sabrina the Teenage Witch Screencaps
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

This is a request of sorts, but more about information:

Before the majority of my last image collection had to be removed from my laptop (due to the fact that I had stored the majority of my files in the Downloads folder, which then had to be cleared as a virus infected it and the files in it....that will teach me for being lazy and not taking files out of my Downloads section....), I had a huge collection of Melissa Joan Hart screencaps from the Sabrina series, collected from various sites on the net over a period of about 9-10 years....

After searching extensively online in an attempt to try and rebuild the collection, I've given up. I used to have so many leggy pics of her....anyway, I've decided to look into screencapping her myself, and I was hoping that someone could give me some advice.

I've decided to cap her from DVD...Lovefilm DVD rental have pretty much all the seasons, if not all, on their service, which I'll use to rent them, and create screencaps from them.

For screencapping, I'll basically just use the 'Print Screen' option, as I'll play the DVDs on my laptop.

I had a couple of more specific questions -

1. In terms of creating a .avi file, or an mpeg file for video....I'm a bit lost as to what to do, so I may give it a miss. I did once try to use free recording software that allows you to record what happens on your screen, but the quality of the recording was too poor. What software to people use here to create .avi files/mpeg files that can be uploaded to filesharing sites? And is there any free software that can do this?

2. I remember that Melissa Joan Hart put on a bit of weight during one/some seasons of Sabrina. I can't remember exactly which one, but I clearly remember seeing one episode and thinking 'wow, she is looking curvy', and literally drooling at her meaty thighs. She had sexy legs in the first couple of seasons, but I was delighted to see a bit of weight gain wink. Does anyone remember the season(s) I'm referring to?

Thanks in advance if anyone posts any help wink
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Are you planning on just hitting print screen, and then pasting it into MS Paint, and saving the photo?

If so, that will be a VEEERY long process...

There are some programs out there that can do it automatically... IE you pick a folder, and then whenever you hit "Print Screen" the program will save it directly to the folder as a jpg and eliminate many steps.

I have one called "Screenshot Captor" that works pretty good.
Unregistered ?

Some of my first schoolboy wanks as a developing teenager were over Melissa when she played Clarissa and I still love her now.
Unregistered ?

teenlover3223 said:
Are you planning on just hitting print screen, and then pasting it into MS Paint, and saving the photo?

If so, that will be a VEEERY long process...

There are some programs out there that can do it automatically... IE you pick a folder, and then whenever you hit "Print Screen" the program will save it directly to the folder as a jpg and eliminate many steps.

I have one called "Screenshot Captor" that works pretty good.

Thanks for the tip, I was looking at doing what you said, you may have just saved me a lot of time, does that software have a free trial period?

And I know what you mean, some of my first wanks were over Melissa, but in Sabrina...her and those miniskirts and minidresses, what a damn tease...
Unregistered ?

What a hot cutie Melissa Joan Hart was in the Sabrina series and films. At the time I assumed she was a teenager but she made most of the series and films in her 20's. She looked like a teen so wanking to her seemed very pervy, but who could resist? I spotted the first film on TV this Easter, so I recorded it and saved it for a good wank later.
hojohojo Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2013-06-07
40 year old
used to jack off to that show alot too she was so hot
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
calsamm Amateur Jackinchatter

407 posts since 2013-05-14
38 year old heterosexual
I love Melissa. She has nice tits ass and thighs. She reminds me of Britney Spears. I would like to fuck them both.
chuckwagon2 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2014-04-24
41 year old
i jacked off to this show a lot as well. loved melissa's juicy thighs, she wore plenty of short skirts and tight jeans if i remember correctly. i also loved to jerk to caroline rhea's character; nice thick bod, great tits, always showing off cleavage, nice slutty milf look.
Unregistered ?

i love to mic and perve to melissa on yahoo, smythesjj,
hal_001uk Amateur Jackinchatter

332 posts since 2017-04-06
heterosexual male from UK
Loved any of the episodes where the troll Roland appeared in her bedroom. Used to imagine the little fella humping her on her bed...strokestrokestroke
Pulling pork regularly.
Embassy Amateur Jackinchatter

403 posts since 2017-07-30
48 year old

Pot Player is the best (and smallest) media tool to use for all sorts of things imo. It's better than VLC player now in terms of compatibility, playback and features.

Pot Player DOWNLOAD
Unregistered ?

PM me for Sabrina wank, have hundreds of caps of Sabrina and her sexy aunts
Unregistered ?

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
Unregistered ?

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
Unregistered ?

mmmm I loved the Aunts, used to wank to them all the time.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Melissa Joan Hart - Sabrina the Teenage Witch Screencaps