JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Anyone jerk off on their gf when there asleep!
Page: < prev  of 2  
JohnnyPump Skilled Jackinchatter

593 posts since 2012-08-18
57 year old curious from South Fla
Have done this to gf's and the wife many times..its very HOT...sometimes I get a grin..and a big smile..then back to bed for them..LOL..On occasion I have fucked them up their ass..very slowly and gently while they are sleeping due to alcohol consumption....just plain [email protected]
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Luv_2_Stroke Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2011-12-23
35 year old heterosexual
I jerked off looking at my Mom a couple of weeks ago...she was sound asleep and I came all over her pj`s!
Retroguy Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2014-04-22
42 year old heterosexual
JohnnyPump said:
Have done this to gf's and the wife many times..its very HOT...sometimes I get a grin..and a big smile..then back to bed for them..LOL..On occasion I have fucked them up their ass..very slowly and gently while they are sleeping due to alcohol consumption....just plain [email protected]

sounds good !! never got away with penetration while asleep that sounds hot
Retroguy Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2014-04-22
42 year old heterosexual
jo to your mom?? really!! iv never done that wouldnt do it but hey i dnt judge iv done other pervy stuff ppl in glass houses lol
eastern_steel_wrks Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2012-01-03
heterosexual from California
Forget stroking off to her. Pull down her panties. Pull her shirt up over their tits. Spread her wide and give her a pleasant awakening.
Sorry I'm only into women.
newdude Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2010-08-29
38 year old bisexual from Rochester, MI
rickoshea60 said:
One time I jacked off into a hot girls hair after everyone was passed out at a kegger. Another time a girl who dumped me came over to my house all drunk looking for dick. She passed out before we even got undressed. She was out like a light so I stripped her down and got in the best hatefucking of my life. It was the first and only time I put it in her ass. Came once inside her butt and again into her lifeless mouth over the course of a three hours or so. Just me, a bottle of jergens, and a passed out ex girlfriend. One of the best nights of my life. Even snapped a couple pics that I eventually destroyed like an idiot!

Yeah, that's called rape, you disgusting fuck.
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
Luv_2_Stroke said:
I jerked off looking at my Mom a couple of weeks ago...she was sound asleep and I came all over her pj`s!

never my mom, but 2 aunts and a sister(several loads on her bra and naked butt
*she slept nude and I pulled cover down)
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
Retroguy said:
hi guys,

I am new here, i like to wank off on my gf when she is asleep or drunk, anyone else like it or done it?

I often wake her up in morning jacking off on her...she smiles and takes a shower----then we fuck at night
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Unregistered ?

My wife and I were spending the night at her sister's house in Tulsa some years back. I had been traveling that day (working) and got back to the house rather late. I was very quiet getting undressed and slipped into bed. My wife awoke in the twilight mode and kissed me, snuggled up to me in the "spoon" position and then went immediately back to sleep. I had been thinking about fucking her all day, and I was so fucking horny and my cock was hard as a rock. She usually slept in a short nighty and I pulled the cover up to look at her ass. There was just enuf light coming in the window from a street light so I could see her smooth sweet ass. I put my hard cock between her legs and milked some precum on her pussy. In just a few more seconds, I had some more precum erupt, and I slowly slid my hard cock into her pussy. It was possibly the quietest and slowest fuck I had ever done. I watched my cock slide in and out of her "sleeping pussy" and she never did wake up. I unloaded my cum and went to sleep. The next morning, we were up and in the bathroom brushing our teeth, and she asked me if I had fucked her during the night. I asked her why she was asking me and she said because her pussy was really slick when she peed that morning. I just laughed and said, "You must have had a wet dream." She commented that is sure was a good one! cock
lvtwojo Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2014-09-11
66 year old bisexual male from Florida
My wife s a very sound sleeper and I have waken up in the middle of the night horny. I will stand next to her pull the sheet down and jerk off over her tits shooting on them. When she wakes up in the morning and see's the dried cum on her tits, she asks if I had fun jerking off?
fullagain Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2012-05-01
65 year old curious from birmingham
my wife a sound sleeper too, i wait a few wks then edge looking at her tits and pussy in the half light till my load fly out mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Oh ya, I have done this a couple of times while the wife was asleep. Turned on Cinemax and got my cock hard and slowly stroked it until I cum. I love it.
PantiePirate Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2013-08-07

The desire to subject an attractive sleeping female to a cum shower has gone through the minds of many of us.

Consideration of the practicalities and consequences is probably why it doesn't take place far more often.

User posted image
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Anyone jerk off on their gf when there asleep!