JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Ass licking and rimming
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
miniatel Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2011-11-09
58 year old curious
Oh Wanda! Mmmm...I always wanted to try it with my first gf; but she was too straight-laced. Then had a gf in college who loved it. She would never ask for it; she would just keep lifting her hips up and up and tilting her pelvis as I ate her pussy. My wife allowed me to do wen we were younger, but not for years now :-(. A mental combination of naughty and extremely erotic; I would be hard as a rock doing it!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
istrokedaily Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2014-06-14
48 year old curious male from Northern Virginia
The anus is full of very sensitive nerve endings and the sphincter muscle is responsible for some of those very strong contractions that you feel every time you have an orgasm (male and female). Just watch these to understand what I'm talking about:

Contractions 1 female

Contractions 2 female

Contractions 3 male

Or (and this is the method I recommend). The next time you masturbate, as you are about to cum, just touch your anus with your free hand and feel how absolutely bananas it goes as you orgasm.

If you're not into some sort of assplay, you are really missing out.
Boner91 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2017-04-23
32 year old curious male from West Phoenix
You ever looking for some quick nsa fun hit me up I live in the west valley myself hope to hear from you wink
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
I see a bi guy regularly who loves rimming and fucking me. He spends ages working his tongue inside my brown hole. Lovely feeling. It's also incredible to cum with a cock inside your anus. Your ass is gripping the cock as you spurt.nice for guy too. My prude wife won't let me anywhere near her anus, but my ex lover loved me rimming and fingering her tight puckered hole. She had never had if before so a new experience torched in her late 50s. Lovely to slip my hand down her back when we were standing and get mg finger into her anus. I also fucked her anally for her first time.
pantycum68 Amateur Jackinchatter

432 posts since 2015-11-07
55 year old bisexual male from Wellington, New Zealand
istrokedaily said:
The anus is full of very sensitive nerve endings and the sphincter muscle is responsible for some of those very strong contractions that you feel every time you have an orgasm (male and female). Just watch these to understand what I'm talking about:

Contractions 1 female

Contractions 2 female

Contractions 3 male

Or (and this is the method I recommend). The next time you masturbate, as you are about to cum, just touch your anus with your free hand and feel how absolutely bananas it goes as you orgasm.

If you're not into some sort of assplay, you are really missing out.

Great vids, beautiful contractions. Girl who looked a bit like Brittany spears in second set was beautifuly wet
Cute panty lover
alanj Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2014-04-18
77 year old homosexual male from indiana
A gay friend of mine used to eat my ass while I jacked off all the time. Used to bury his face and dig his tongue in deep in my ass when I shot my nuts. Incredible feeling. I've done it to a couple of guys over the years too, love the contractions on my face and lips when a guy gets off.
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
Just like giving her my cock in her ass sober was a no-no so was tonguing and rimming, but give hare those 4 or 5 margaritas and I could do anything to that ass I wanted!!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Loved this forbidden act with my last two wife's. My cock was extremely hard while I was doing it. My second wife a lovely Filipina never said a word or told me to stop. I wonder what she thought. My last wife loved all kinds of anal play even extreme kinky anal play. I loved eating her shit hole and fucking it. It was a beautiful thing.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
MrLookieLou Amateur Jackinchatter

353 posts since 2010-10-14
52 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco
pantycum68 said:
Great vids, beautiful contractions. Girl who looked a bit like Brittany spears in second set was beautifuly wet

Seriously. I would love to lick those juices out of her ass
Insatiable
Dark-Shadow Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2017-07-25
52 year old curious male
One of the dirtiest little things I miss about my ex. She brought up the idea. I initially turned her down but something about that door being opened had me plunging my tongue lower and lower until I was full on eating her ass instead of her pussy. She loved it and soon was begging me to let her do it to me. She had been sucking my cock and even licking my balls and below which drove me wild. The instant her hot tongue hit my ass I was hooked. I recall one night she bent me over and tongued me from behind with both hands on my cock pumping it to a cum spewing mess in minutes. Miss those days, the wife is sexier than the ex but very prudish. I have "accidentally" tongued her ass and depending on her reaction have repeated the act with her moaning but that was years ago.
Unregistered ?

I love having my asshole licked...and love licking ass. go from balls to ass, back and forth.
Unregistered ?

Would love to eat my sister in laws ass!
Unregistered ?

I have always fantasized about this but have never done it. My wife has a beautiful ass with a long, deep, well-defined buttcrack. But when she's down on her elbows and knees with her ass hiked up in the air just the way that I like it, her tight crack spreads wide to reveal this huge butthole that just screams EAT ME.
Unregistered ?

I love licking a sexy anus on a sexy lady. I have also ben lucky to have my anus licked by a few women. It is an amazing feeling, especially if they are jerking my cock at the same time. From a dom point of view, i had one woman who licked my anus after i had Spent a day at work. She did not give me a chance to shower, just right in there. She was she a dirty fuck, literally. lol
firecrotch55 Amateur Jackinchatter

343 posts since 2011-12-25
72 year old curious male from nys
Had a GF in my 20's who loved to finger and lick/probe my hidden hole. She liked it done to her most secret place also. We both had great orgasms from these acts. Still JO over the memories.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Ass licking and rimming