JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » 8 weeks off?! Help!
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I leave next week on a trip where I will room with a female for 8 weeks straight. The shower, where I would normally in this case turn to masturbate, is very cold and makes a certain activity impossible. I'll have zero alone time and I'm not sure what to do! In case you were wondering, she's cute but is a working type relationship, and I have a girlfriend.

Aie!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Damn, I should be so lucky! lol
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
kinetic said:
I leave next week on a trip where I will room with a female for 8 weeks straight. The shower, where I would normally in this case turn to masturbate, is very cold and makes a certain activity impossible. I'll have zero alone time and I'm not sure what to do! In case you were wondering, she's cute but is a working type relationship, and I have a girlfriend.

Aie!

Good luck to you! I'd say just j/o in the bathroom before bed each night. I did that in my early 20's while on vacation with my younger sister and parents. It's the only way I survived!
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Heh, I've been in a similar situation before. Vacation one year, the water was so cold in the shower it was an anti-hard-on, haha.

I didn't want to just spend awkward amounts of time alone in the bathroom, so this is what I ended up doing: I'd turn on the shower, but not get in right away and spend about five-ten minutes jacking off in the bathroom. Not only did the water make them think I was actually showering, I could make a little slapping noise without them hearing. =P After I jacked, I would just jump in the shower and rush cleaning myself, getting it over with in a couple of minutes so the entire process didn't take too long.

I was stuck doing this for a few weeks, so I found ways to switch it up, too. Like, lay a towel out on the floor so I could lie down to pleasure myself every once in a while, for example. =)
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
BUMMER!
Horny old men want sex too.
Angel Novice Jackinchatter
Cock Inspector
32 posts since 2006-01-19
40 year old heterosexual from England
j_bryon said:
Good luck to you! I'd say just j/o in the bathroom before bed each night. I did that in my early 20's while on vacation with my younger sister and parents. It's the only way I survived!

I agree with this one. The bathroom seems to be the best option.
Strange is just a different point of view
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
Sort of a business trip...where guys and gals room together? You can't get a private room?

And what kind of a sorry ass place are you staying that only has cold water in the shower. Even one star motels usually have hot water.

But, if the intolerable situation can't be changed, it's quickies in the bathroom. The bathroom got me through my young teenage years at home. It's not bad.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » 8 weeks off?! Help!