JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
jerkoff38 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2006-10-22
heterosexual
HEY GUYS AND GALS.... I NEED HELP!!!!

I KNOW THIS 2 GAY GUYS, WELL IVE JUST SEEN THEM SHOPPING AROUND AND THEY ARE SO FUCKING HOT!!!! HOW COULD I APPROACH TO THEM AND START BUILDING A FRIENDSHIP AND THEN HAVING A JO SESSION?

THANKS

jerkoff-jock
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
The same way you build any friendship.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
beech77 Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2007-03-10
56 year old heterosexual from Upstate NY
I suggest you try the near impossible and stop thinking through the head between your legs and use the one ontop of your neck. If you're that horned up you are projecting the image of "hi guys let's jack". While that may seem hot on the surface, it is also pretty pathetic and could make you look like some scary weirdo. To make most sexual encounters truely exciting there needs to be a build up, anticipation, and a decent repore and respect. It will be difficlut I'm sure, but well worth the effort in the end. If you can't think of them as people first but just as a means to get your dick off, you are just a dick to them. LOL

Sorry for the length of msg. I'm sure I'll get shot down here by many. I'm as horny as the next guy (especially when look at Anna and Secrets photo), but the human side is what makes the sensual side that much better.

Sorry if I offended you Anna by referencing you, that was sincerely not my intent.
Page: of 1