JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 6   next > 
Unregistered ?

Has anyone been to a nude beach? With or without a partner? Were you self-conscious or comfortable? I have never been, so I was just curious. Thanks!
Add a reply Quote this post
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Never been. Have kinda wanted to, but also wonder if I wouldn't be too self-conscious.

Love being naked. Love being naked outdoors. Have grown to sometimes like showing off that nakedness electronically.

But put that all together on a beach? I might just chicken out.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Str8Brad Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2007-06-17
56 year old
dude,

its great....i was nervous at first but its hot. I've gone to one with my wife on vacation and it was sooo intense. Couples were actually fucking on the beach right there. I got rock hard and fucked my wife along with the others...it was great slamming into her shaven pussy while i watched other studs ramming their chicks...im addicted to it now dude.
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2005-10-22
46 year old heterosexual
Sounds fun, but I don't know if I want to subject innocent bystanders to my naked body.
Don't let your meat loaf
Unregistered ?

hey dude. i used to live near on on a lake and it was a blast. the strange part i guess was seeing others for the first time. the first time i went there, just after i entered the beach a nude guy with a huge cock walked passed me. he didnt seem to pay me any mind so i felt a lot better. this particular beach featured an area were people would go to have sex. i didnt go with a partner but let me tell u i really got off there
Unregistered ?

I've gone to nude beaches all my adult life. I've gone as a single and gone with partners and have enjoyed both. Seems I prefer the informal nude beaches to the nudist or naturist resorts. I like the informal beaches best because there is usually some sexual activity at these beaches. I may have felt a bit anxious the first few times but typically find it very enjoyable and relaxing.

I enjoy masturbating at nude beaches and find that many others do as well. Sometimes I slip off the semi-secluded areas and masturbate knowing I might get caught. Sometimes I subtly masturbate in the more populated areas. Both are very hot to do. I've meet many good masturbation partners at nude beaches.

Yesterday I sunbathed nude with a man friend. There was a young couple next to us. A young guy with his beautiful Asian girl friend. They were being rather sexy together. Seemed like the girl was trying to get the guy hot. She wasn't having great luck with her boy friend but she was sure getting me hot.

I slipped off to a more secluded spot to masturbate for awhile. Shortly after the young guy and Asian girl took a walk and caught me masturbating. They passed by twice. They were pretty cool about it and talked a bit on thier way by as I continued to masturbate. I've found that slow, easy masturbation and conversation mix well. It was a very hot interlude!

When I returned to my spot the couple was talking with my friend. They introduced themselves to both of us and eventually joined us for the rest of the day. Nice to meet some new sexy friends in the nude. Nice to spend a day in the nude with an old friend too.

I like long relaxing days at nude beaches.
blkguy25 Amateur Jackinchatter

351 posts since 2005-10-29
49 year old bisexual from Baltimore
where is this beach i been to the one in FL an saw one cpl tryin to fuck in the sea..went 2 days and thats all i saw

quote=Str8Brad]dude,

its great....i was nervous at first but its hot. I've gone to one with my wife on vacation and it was sooo intense. Couples were actually fucking on the beach right there. I got rock hard and fucked my wife along with the others...it was great slamming into her shaven pussy while i watched other studs ramming their chicks...im addicted to it now dude.[/quote]
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
secretsecret said:
Has anyone been to a nude beach? With or without a partner? Were you self-conscious or comfortable? I have never been, so I was just curious. Thanks!

Wisconsin River outside of Mazomanie, Wi. We went in the early evening so there went a lot of people there, which to me, was a disappointment. Not only did I want to see other people but I wanted to show off. We got to the water’s edge and I just stripped and ran to the water. My friend followed. I was pretty fun and the current of the water running by my dick and balls was a little stimulating. Unfortunately, my g/f was on the rag and didn’t feel like stripping. I tried to convince her to go topless but I failed at that as well. Also, the time of the evening we went was about the same time the mosquitoes started coming out so we were being attacked thus forcing us not to stay that long!
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
Unregistered ?

Orient Beach, St. Maarten. Very good time. Exciting, stimulating, and helped a lot with body image and self-acceptance. Do it if you get the chance (any nude beach, not just the Carribean!
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
Thanks for the full description of nude beach activity and life. I go seldom because I can't get free that often, but i was there last week and on my own decided to go to a semi-secluded spot in the woods and masturbate.
After 7-8 minutes a guy came by from an unexpected direction and saw me and there wasn't any point in hiding what i was doing. He just walked casually past and I kept on masturbating and thinking about the encounter. I decided to savor the thrill of being caught so I didn't finish then, just went back to the beach with a softly erect penis and it wasn't until later in the day that I went back into the trees and finished. Your letter has me interested in casually looking for others who do the same thing. My one concern is that the nude beach is a place for relatively innocent exposure by a lot of couples and families as well as relatively stimulating viewing and masturbating mostly by men, and I don't want to annoy people who don't want to discover a masturbator by accident.
Hot_Kinky_Guy Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2008-02-06
40 year old heterosexual from Texas, USA
Well my g/f at the time begged me to go with her. It was very exciting and a lil emberessing...she dared me to get in the water and lets just say it was really cold...the girls we were with totally got a kick out of it and teased me all day about it.
Unregistered ?

I've been to Sandy Hook in NJ. A lot of folks just enjoying nude sunbathing. No sex in the section I was in, although the gay section was further up the beach, dont know about that.
I spent a very enjoyable afternoon - just catching some sun, reading and enjoying the surf.
Sandy Hook is a legal nudist beach. If you have a similar venue close by you I encourage you to try it.

roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
Was in Greece during the mid 80s. I had just stopped for the night on my way to Turkey. The next morning the Greeks were rioting against the Air Force Base. I was stranded off base with no way of leaving Greece. Also was stranded with a young female Lieutenant From Ankra. She was flat broke, she had planned to be in Ankra that afternoon so she had not been too concerned about money. Suddenly she was in trouble. I got us a room in the Sea View Hotel, which is right on the beach. Called our Commander, he said keep a low profile, act like tourist, don't try and leave Athens. So with nothing else to do we went to the beach that afternoon. Walking up the beach we came to a sign that read "Expect Nudity beyond this point". She told me she had always wanted to go to a nude beach, but she just could not bring herself to going nude in front of strangers. I told her, 1. You don't know anyone here but me, and I don't care. 2. You will never see anyone here again in your life, so why worry about them seeing you. 3. If you don't do it now you never will. She said OK, we'll go tomorrow. The next morning I held her to it, and we went. When we got to the nude area, she was a little shy about taking off her top, but once we got our basket and towels down on the sand she peeled off the top. I ripped off my trunks and threw them in my bag. Once I did that she took off her bottoms. When we would get up to go into the water she would hold her hands together and pull her arms in to hide her boobs. I laughed and pointed out she was exposed below, and with that showing no one was looking at her boobs so why hide them. By the end of the day, she was head up shoulders back, and not caring one bit. by the third day she was becoming an exhibitionist, Had trouble getting her to put on cloths to return to the hotel. Back in our room she thought nothing of walking out onto the balcony nude. The men in the next room enjoyed it. By the way I lived in a nudist community in Maryland before I went to Europe.
Naked Amateur Jackinchatter

309 posts since 2006-02-17
80 year old heterosexual from
secretsecret said:

I am a nudist, so---- Yes.
Wife won't go with me so it was just me. I have never been self conscious going nude when others are also nude, and I was very comfortable the first time I got nude with others.
I have been to nude beaches and nudist resorts. The resorts are best and most friendly. People don't judge how you look there. We're all naked together.
Unregistered ?

The first time I went to a nude beach was with my first wife and some friends, she immediately took her suit off, I was a little more apprehensive about it. After about 20 minutes though I figured if everyone else is nude I might as well be also, and it was the most freeing and liberating experience I ever had. My wife now isn't into nudism, so she won't go anywhere with me, but she does allow me to go to a men only nude campground not to far from where we live. I try to go a couple of times every summer.
Page: of 6   next >