JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Britney Spears Cockslave coach needed.
Page: of 1  
Skypeguy146 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2014-03-03
29 year old bisexual
OK... so! i''m not entirely sure how to put this but I'm 19, discovered Britney Spears a few years ago and am DYING to talk with someone who can help me use my teenage hormones against me, just like she does. Someone who can keep me needing her, craving our next session, using her body against me to get me horny as fuck. A coach I suppose.

Not interested in mic or cam, despite the username. Looking for someone who can drive me insane, repeating hot parts in the videos, and to jerk with online, edge with..ect.. Teasing and denying which I think I need practice with. I love her and my cock loves her more. I am more interested in specific videos of hers, not all. And prefer vids over pics. We could always use mycircle.tv for video sharing. PM me on here instead of my yahoo, so I can screen out those who don't interest me. I'm young, hung and hard n horny!

Oh, and frustration is important to me. I don't really want to cum a lot, just suffer a fuck load. I'd like someone to be older, maybe bi. Who will be firm with me when I get weak and needy for an orgasm and who wont let me go over the edge and ruin the bliss of fucking lust I get for her. Who will get my attention if I get too damned horny and want to rub one out by saying something like "don't you fucking cum for Britney , don't do it!". Someone who can be firm with me and make me dread what you'll tell me to do if I have even one cum for her without permission wink . I want someone who can be firm, but not an asshole, to be gentle, loving, and encourage me and tease me beyond belief.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Britney Spears Cockslave coach needed.