JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Wisconsin
Page: < prev  of 3  
twink18WI Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2015-11-13
26 year old bisexual from Wisconsin
18 and works in Appleton
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
gm501 Amateur Jackinchatter

230 posts since 2015-05-28
68 year old heterosexual male from Wisconsin
Western Wisconsin here - near the Twin Cities. 60 married.
Life is just like a penis: simple, relaxed and hanging freely. It's the women that make it hard.
cloudy0955 Amateur Jackinchatter

350 posts since 2011-09-15
60 year old heterosexual
56 married dirty talking jacker from milw burb
Unregistered ?

Chill bud in Appleton stroke
flatsix23 Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2015-01-16
67 year old heterosexual from Northern illinois
Hi,I'm close to beloit
married,but jerk alone,love to jerk on cam with women or men
Unregistered ?

Kip843 said:
Chill bud in Appleton stroke

We lived in Ashwaubenon until a few years ago before moving south to a milder climate. I don't miss the winters, but I do miss Sherwood Forest Park where I used to walk around in the nude when the weather was nice. Go to Google maps and type in "Sherwood Forest Park Ashwaubenon WI" and you'll find it. Switch to satellite view to see how expansive it is. About 60 acres of secluded woods where I was free to indulge my outdoor nudity fetish.

I'd often get up at the crack of dawn, when nobody was around, so that I could walk totally naked along the main trail...

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

I do not consider myself to be an exhibitionist. Therefore, I was always VERY careful about NOT being seen...let alone caught. As such, I kept to what I called the "deep woods" during the middle of the day...

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

There's nothing like masturbating outdoors in the nude, and Sherwood Forest is a great place to do it. But if you're going to try this for yourself, my advice would be to stick to the wooded areas that are accessible by the wooden footbridge that's closest to the Trissino Way/Mesa Drive trail entrance. That's where the six pics above were taken. You'll have the woods entirely to yourself for wandering around naked in and for beating off at your leisure. The safest months are probably May and September when school is still in session and you don't have to worry about teenagers sneaking beers and smokes back there. The summer months are usually pretty safe, too. You just have to keep your eyes and ears open.

If you live in Appleton, I encourage you to drive up there sometime when the weather gets nice and check it out. Take 41 north to Lombardi Avenue and exit west (away from Lambeau Field). Your first stop sign is Shady Lane. Turn left. You'll come upon Sherwood Forest Park on your right once you pass Mesa Drive. You'll see a small pond; my first pic at the top of this thread was taken as I walked towards this pond in full view of Shady Lane around 5:00 a.m. on the long July 4th holiday weekend the summer before we moved (my wife had left me home alone to go on a trip). The two other main trail pics were taken walking away from the pond.

Left-click on all photos for a closer look.
Unregistered ?

A quick add to my previous post...

Sherwood Forest Park is NOT a "cruising site." If you're hoping to have sex out there you'll have to bring somebody with you. It's easy enough to do in the deep woods. I had sex several times with my wife's best friend from the neighborhood the last summer we lived there; she's the one who took all of these pics. Unfortunately she wouldn't allow me to photograph her. Yeah, I know...bummer.

She promised not to tell her husband if I promised not to tell my wife wink.
Unregistered ?

Bump.
downthehatch Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2019-07-23
bisexual male from georgia usa
Lucky guy!
I'll bet that was an exciting outing.boobscock
forestmac said:
A quick add to my previous post...

Sherwood Forest Park is NOT a "cruising site." If you're hoping to have sex out there you'll have to bring somebody with you. It's easy enough to do in the deep woods. I had sex several times with my wife's best friend from the neighborhood the last summer we lived there; she's the one who took all of these pics. Unfortunately she wouldn't allow me to photograph her. Yeah, I know...bummer.

She promised not to tell her husband if I promised not to tell my wife wink.
cockcock
Unregistered ?

downthehatch said:
Lucky guy!
I'll bet that was an exciting outing.boobscock
cockcock

It was always a huge turn on for me, particularly when I'd venture out there in the middle of the day while my wife was at work (I worked out of a home office). I had a couple of favorite spots in different parts of the woods where I knew my clothes wouldn't be discovered/disturbed while I walked around in the nude. This was important because it was nothing for me to walk a long ways away from where I stripped. There were times when I'd be out there for close to an hour on a nice day.

Before returning home, I would always plop myself down against a tree in a clearing and beat off to thoughts of watching my long-legged brunette wife getting fucked doggy-style by some of the neighborhood hubbies who I knew had a thing for her.

I told my wife's best friend about these fantasies, so whenever she'd join me out there she'd start things off by talking dirty to me...telling me all about how my wife was a "total slut" getting fucked by other men in the neighborhood. Including her own husband. She knew I was guaranteed to get rock hard whenever she told me these stories. It was pure fantasy talk...or was it? wink
flatsix23 Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2015-01-16
67 year old heterosexual from Northern illinois
Right by Beloit and love to cam
married,but jerk alone,love to jerk on cam with women or men
Mononajackr Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2018-03-28
49 year old bisexual male from Wisconsin
Bump