JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Ever JO at nude beach?
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I have once and it's very exciting. But I'd like to share the experience, no strings atttached, with a man or woman. If you enjoy outdoor intamicy and freedom from clothing let's talk and meet at Gunnison Beach on Sandy Hook in NJ.
Add a reply Quote this post
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
I have done it at that beach a few years ago, the same trip I got a handjob frm a girl one day ( about18 )
and that afternoon the same from a guy who said he watched me jack off that Sunday
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Now that's a day at the beach I'd like to have.
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
I enjoy the outdoor intimacy and freedom too, and I get to a nude beach maybe once a year at most. I was there last week though on the first day of summer and there were a lot of people for a weekday. After a couple of hours feeling the open air and sun on my body I was stimulated and could feel the arousal tingling. I was aware that there were couples, larger groups, and families there and figured that they all were okay with the sight of the male penis but each would have their own opinion, pro or con, about any suggestion of masturbating.
I also sensed that many of the single males out there alone probably felt aroused and might have their own ways and places of masturbating there.
In the end, I went back into the woods in only my sandals and sat there with my legs well apart on an old log. I began to masturbate and felt natural with the act although my erection usually grows more slowly outdoors. Another male passed right by me, saw what I was doing, and acted completely comfortable with it.
I paused after about twenty minutes and went back to the beach with a partial erection that I kept for some time. Later in the day I returned to the spot in the woods, again sat so that anyone who passed there would see me openly masturbating, and took another ten minutes or so ending with a nice orgasm and left my semen in the earth there.
I think I will do it again, though I am still concerned about what might happen if someone sees me who is not entirely cool with the need to masturbate. A couple would probably accept it, a group would ignore it, but a family might legitimately be shocked and not want to come to the beach again, which would be too bad. I have no idea how women on their own would react, but if they are unprepared for the sight probably it would not be affirming, regardless of the stories people tell. I don't want to scare anybody away.
Unregistered ?

I did in the water once. Otherwise, there was no way I would have been able to walk from the water back to my chair without sporting a monster erection, with which I have no problem, but out of consideration that there was greatly diverse company on the beach and such a thing would be inappropriate if a family were strolling by. It was kind of a last resort as I had gotten hard out in the ocean and after 30 minutes or so, it showed no sign of flagging.
JimZ1000 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2007-05-09
56 year old bisexual male
marriedboner, that is so hot. I'd like to do this. The closest was jerking off in a secluded spot of an informal nude area by a river/lake area. I laid out for a while where no one could see me, let the sun get me real hard, and jerked off. I'm pretty sure there was gay cruising around there, but I never hooked up. Being nude in the hot sun gets me WAY hot and horny. I'd do anything and especially love a crowd watching...
Complete freak. Available for inspections.

heterosexual male
I have no problem imagining that *some* people at a nude beach would love to go the next step, from naked intimate sights of each other, to taking penis in hand and doing what we all do. Trouble is, this goes beyond the central concept of the nude beach which is a place where people of all ages male and female can feel safe and communal with no clothing on and not be targeted or stared at for someone else's horny desire. That's why I went back out of sight, but you are never assured of privacy in a public place. So I guess I have become the "dirty old man" getting a secret thrill from masturbating in places where I might be seen. I am not out to prey on anybody, mostly just wanting to enjoy my pleasure under the open sky and not have to hide it behind closed doors or under bed covers. I would love to watch someone else too, not to turn it into a sports event, but to break down the barriers between our own little shells of private intimacy.amazed
Wolf_Grin Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2006-07-10
40 year old homosexual from New York City
Love the idea of that, marriedboner. To share the experience of masturbating with someone, out in the open air, without inhibitions or concern would be an incredibly erotic experience. I'm no exhibitionist, and I'm probably too inhibited to visit a nude beach, but it sounds like an amazing day at the beach.
Unregistered ?

If in the area, on a sunny day, check out Rooster Rock State Park's LEGAL nude beach, on the Columbia River, 25 miles east of Portland, Oregon. The nude section is the eastern part of the park. Most of the jacking is happening on the trails in the woods above the beach and on the island that forms the end of the park. It's a fun and safe place. Mud wallows, too!

Onan
sirdog Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2006-06-29
41 year old from Australia
Had my cock sucked by a hooker on a beach in italy while some dude jacked off 5 feet away. no one seemed to care too much

heterosexual male
Hm. I reckon it would be harder to get away with that in Australia, even in sunny Sydney Harbor. I always feel more willing to take risks in another country where there's almost zero chance that I'll be recognized. But then you don't know what the local rules are. Sounds like it worked for you. I always feel these posts that say things like "everyone on the beach was fucking wildly" are nonsense but there may be places where anything can and does happen.

heterosexual male
onan_mann said:
If in the area, on a sunny day, check out Rooster Rock State Park's LEGAL nude beach, on the Columbia River, 25 miles east of Portland, Oregon. The nude section is the eastern part of the park. Most of the jacking is happening on the trails in the woods above the beach and on the island that forms the end of the park. It's a fun and safe place. Mud wallows, too!

Onan

Sounds lovely, a beach by the mighty river. I do pass through that area sometimes. Less than once a year. I will bring a towel, find the legal beach. And in full view of all, and the sun, take down my pants and leave them on the ground, feeling the sun and wind. Read and write and watch others. And when the urge to perhaps discover someone gets strong enough i'll walk, leaving my shorts on the beach, quietly, around the island or up on the trails and hope to catch sight of a similarly minded person holding his erect penis. When I have found a good spot i will masturbate. Maybe you will pass by. My challenge will be not to stop, when I realize someone is looking, to put aside the feeling of being ashamed that I've lived with all my life... and affirm that it is a fully normal act to masturbate.
curioussyd Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2010-09-13
51 year old
mate people do it on sydney beaches all the time, esp the nude ones but even the public ones!
phonefun1978 Skilled Jackinchatter

528 posts since 2009-01-29
45 year old curious from usa
love to jack on a beach or a secluded place!! anyone in the south east US?

louisiana/mississippi?
ukwanker48 Amateur Jackinchatter

312 posts since 2007-04-26
65 year old curious male from UK
I did in Portugal two weeks ago. Decided to try nude bathing but avoiding a hard on was impossible. A few guys were wandering around the beach clothed but trying to get an eyefull (cruising I think it is)so I made sure that they did and lay with my legs open. Loved it went back next day
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Personals » Ever JO at nude beach?