JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Young guys can get free secret head anytime, from older dudes.
Page: of 7   next > 
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
I fantasize about sucking collage age cock. I don't think I'm the only 50 something, that would offer free discrete head to fit 20 something dudes. The idea of sucking the hard cock of a young guy is a turn on. When I was young I would have taken advantage of such an offer. The cool thing about sucking a 20 something cock is , you know it would be rock hard and ready. He might even be able to go for a second shot. I don't know what the right way to offer would be.
Anyone else ever fantasize about being a secret cock sucker, for a younger guy. Any ideas on how to meet a guy to offer it to ? Any younger guys ever let an older guy suck you off ?
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sammy444 Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2010-06-19
bisexual male from Just west of Springfield IL
I agree with you. I have been checking out online ad's but have had no luck, They shy away due to the age difference. I am 55 here
Love reading about true life adventures
curtisJ Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2014-06-04
31 year old bisexual from Kentucky
love to be with you now college boy home for the summer and so fucking hard up now. I am 21 6' 160 blond blue 8 cut. Always hard and ready, love it.
youngcum Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2014-02-24
28 year old curious
Wish I always had an older gent around who felt this way.. my balls never get to be properly drained. And i need it lol
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
I'm an older bi guy in Vermont - love sucking young stud cock, hit me up if you're interested!
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
Its a crazy situation. There are millions of straight young guys out there, not getting enough head. Just because you let a guy suck you off doesn't make you gay. Lots of straight guys go to Video booths hoping for an anonymous blowjob. That doesn't make them gay. I you listened to the Tom Lykis show, he says that for young men cumming every morning is like peeing. You have to do it. He is right. So most young guys jerk off every morning. In the back of their mind, most wish they could have a blowjob instead.
Something happens in a mature mans mind after 50. Especially if he just got divorced. Suddenly you start thinking about things you have enjoyed. If you follow JACKIN CHAT, you see that there are a lot of straight mature men who just want to suck cock. We have had many good blowjobs in our lives, and have come up with our own idea of the perfect blowjob. Now we want to see someone experience that perfect blowjob. Many of us would prefer a mid to early 20's cock, because they are generally harder and can stay harder longer. Many young guys may enjoy a second bj almost immediately.
The most important concerns are, STD's, Hygene, and Discretion. No one wants a disease, stinky unclean is a turn off, and no one needs to know who is doing you a favor. If you can keep these things in mind, there is no reason most younger guys cant find a secret blowjob friend. The relationship is just a cock that needs to be sucked, meeting someone who wants to suck a cock. Why is it so hard to find a match.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
curtisJ said:
love to be with you now college boy home for the summer and so fucking hard up now. I am 21 6' 160 blond blue 8 cut. Always hard and ready, love it.

You're a 21 year old college boy? Your profile says 31?????
Unregistered ?

ZMAN said:
You're a 21 year old college boy? Your profile says 31?????

Hahaha
Jrthomas Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2013-05-01
54 year old curious from Upstate NY
I've been fantasizing about sucking a fit young guys cock. Hard right now thinking about it. Would love to meet a curious, inexperienced, or shy college guy in Albany NY
youngcum Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2014-02-24
28 year old curious
troutdog said:
Its a crazy situation. There are millions of straight young guys out there, not getting enough head. Just because you let a guy suck you off doesn't make you gay. Lots of straight guys go to Video booths hoping for an anonymous blowjob. That doesn't make them gay. I you listened to the Tom Lykis show, he says that for young men cumming every morning is like peeing. You have to do it. He is right. So most young guys jerk off every morning. In the back of their mind, most wish they could have a blowjob instead.
Something happens in a mature mans mind after 50. Especially if he just got divorced. Suddenly you start thinking about things you have enjoyed. If you follow JACKIN CHAT, you see that there are a lot of straight mature men who just want to suck cock. We have had many good blowjobs in our lives, and have come up with our own idea of the perfect blowjob. Now we want to see someone experience that perfect blowjob. Many of us would prefer a mid to early 20's cock, because they are generally harder and can stay harder longer. Many young guys may enjoy a second bj almost immediately.
The most important concerns are, STD's, Hygene, and Discretion. No one wants a disease, stinky unclean is a turn off, and no one needs to know who is doing you a favor. If you can keep these things in mind, there is no reason most younger guys cant find a secret blowjob friend. The relationship is just a cock that needs to be sucked, meeting someone who wants to suck a cock. Why is it so hard to find a match.

I wish I could find someone like you, getting the perfect blowjob every morning before work would probably help me with everything
OBT46 Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2012-04-16
75 year old curious from Western Australia
Don't know about sucking a young dude off, but would def. like to stroke one off !! strokestrokestrokestroke
use it or loose it
shortcock Amateur Jackinchatter

414 posts since 2012-11-24
63 year old bisexual male from south central ohio
I love to give head. any age is ok for me
thumbper384 Amateur Jackinchatter

381 posts since 2012-03-15
33 year old bisexual
Did it once, and it felt too weird. Guy was probably my dad's age, and that creeps me out more than turns me on. I know some guys are into it though, just not for me.
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
When I was about 18 I was sunbathing in the sand dunes and this older guy (about 40 - 50 probably) came along and started chatting to me admiring my swimming trunks saying how nice they looked. Nothing happeneed but I am sure if I had encouraged him he would have liked to touch my young naked body and maybe suck my cock which of course would have been rock hard as soon as he touched it. I very often think back to then and wish I had let him do something - I was very shy then and he probably was too but I bet if I had pushed it he would have had a great time with a young fit guy and I would have loved to have my first blowjob too.

Happy memories and wishful thinking - alas, too late now.
mike24uk Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2014-06-07
35 year old
I'm in newscastle now, if any older would like to offer this then I'd be more than happy to accept!
Page: of 7   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Young guys can get free secret head anytime, from older dudes.