JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Young guys can get free secret head anytime, from older dudes.
Page: < prev  of 7  
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
swallow4str8s said:

I have serviced a one or two younger guys there, but mostly it is a lot of older hard cock.

Cock is cock (for the most part) and I don't care so much about the age of the man - because I don't want to have a relationship with the man, just a momentary relationship between his cock and my mouth. grin

You absolutely nailed it mate! Your not trying to find a life partner, just a swollen, juicy cock to suck! Don't know why so many people have to bring out all the drama about a simple, physical action. I suck cocks because I love it...the cock..not the guy it's attached too!
Spunk Drunk
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Nunya Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2015-05-03
73 year old curious from Mt Vernon, Washington
I sure wish some of these young fellas that like older men sucking them off lived near me! I would be more than happy to offer them a safe, private place in my easy chair with my eager mouth ready. On the other hand, one good thing about older guys is that they typically keep their encounters private. I've seen the young ones that after they get off, will go blab that old so and so is a pervert. Older seems safer!
Unregistered ?

AMEN!

Nunya said:
....one good thing about older guys is that they typically keep their encounters private. I've seen the young ones that after they get off, will go blab that old so and so is a pervert. Older seems safer!
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
"one good thing about older guys is that they typically keep their encounters private."

You're absolutely right Nunya we keep our play secret and honor our partners with discretion as well as pleasure.
No cum is wasted.
swanton83177 Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2015-03-07
38 year old curious male
Yeah I wish I could get head anytime...
Xist to Inspire!
willie Amateur Jackinchatter

383 posts since 2010-03-31
72 year old bisexual male from new york
I would be glad to suck cock for any guys who want it as long as your clean and no stds It seems so hard to find guys to suck at abs booths lately a lot of guys hang around for an hour or more and leave without doing anything.
Unregistered ?

I'm 23 but very interested to wank or get sucked and maybe fuck older guys because I'm finding out there are a lot of genuine guys just wanting NSA fun, and when I realised that it would just be sharing some pleasure nothing serious then it actually turns me on and makes sense to try.
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
willie said:
I would be glad to suck cock for any guys who want it as long as your clean and no stds It seems so hard to find guys to suck at abs booths lately a lot of guys hang around for an hour or more and leave without doing anything.
That's the hard part, finding a guy who's clean but interested.
No cum is wasted.
joystk Skilled Jackinchatter

591 posts since 2006-09-05
77 year old curious male from Portland, Oregon
willie said:

It's good to know that only clean guys with no STDs hang out in adult video arcades. I will suck some cock next time I go.
Charley.stroker - join me on Skype
Unregistered ?

I enjoy getting head from an older man. They know how to make an orgasm last forever. Wish I had an older guy to mess around with now.
Jack_Meoff Amateur Jackinchatter

189 posts since 2015-06-11
76 year old curious from Sydney, Australia
I would love to suck a nice hard cock of any age. What's stopping me is inability to find someone who you know is clean and disease free,
Page: < prev  of 7  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Young guys can get free secret head anytime, from older dudes.