JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Any less gay sites than this?
Page: of 3   next > 
mark_my_wordss Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2013-09-16
29 year old
Are there any sites like this out there that are a little less gay than this one? I'm not judging anyone and each to their own, but for me personally it just puts me right off when I want to look for exciting stories or pictures of hot girls to just continuously see pictures of cocks and guys talking about fantasies about sucking dicks and stuff. It's just really not my thing and there seems to be more and more of it every time I look. Are there any alternatives out there?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I wish there were two sections to this site. I get tired of the gay stuff too. Although I suspect the distinction is somewhat gray.

I think we are sexual creatures and choose to express sexuality in a variety of ways--including some ways and excluding others for a variety of reason, preference, experience, opportunity, moral, religions and more. The idea that being "gay" is hardwired in people is as ridiculous as saying breathing "oxygen" is hardwired. We all want sex. How we choose to express that is personal choice.

Why did I just say all that?
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
I know what you mean - i probably class myself as bisexual but I would love to see a site that is more about guys enjoying sex together without lots of "gay" stuff like kissing and anal fucking.
It would be good to see guys jerking as they watch sexy women or share erotic things - a bit of mutual wanking I dont mind but it does seem that whenever 2 guys get sexy they have to kiss and do anal fucking.
Lets find some straightforward guy sex!
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
As with any site like this, the content is what the users make it. If someone isn't seeing what they prefer (within TOS, of course), get the ball rolling (no pun intended).
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Regardless of sexual orientation we all love to jerk off. A couple of years ago I suggested that JackinChat have separate sections for straight guys and gay guys. I don't even open the gay topics which seems to be overtaking the site. Don't know if the site managers ever considered doing that.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only

plush said:
Regardless of sexual orientation we all love to jerk off. A couple of years ago I suggested that JackinChat have separate sections for straight guys and gay guys. I don't even open the gay topics which seems to be overtaking the site. Don't know if the site managers ever considered doing that.

What's to consider? There's been a "gay section" (The Rainbow Room) since day one.

The rest of the site is essentially considered "general interest." Again...the content is only what the users make of it. If you're not seeing the sort of content that you like...bring it, and spark up that sort of material yourself for others to join in.
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
Maybe we need a 'Straights only' section for those of us that don't wanna see gay content.
Unregistered ?

Rod said:
What's to consider? There's been a "gay section" (The Rainbow Room) since day one.

The rest of the site is essentially considered "general interest." Again...the content is only what the users make of it. If you're not seeing the sort of content that you like...bring it, and spark up that sort of material yourself for others to join in.

Well said - thank you!
Unregistered ?

Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
I'm totally straight, and not into Gay stuff at all, but that doesn't make me homophobic.

There are some topics that appeal to both, so the only way that type of content can get a full audience is by appealing to all markets. The title of the post should give it away. If for example suggests frotting, anal sex, guys sucking cocks, I don't even open them.

Case in point..... I have been following with interest three threads about cumming in underwear. Something I used to partake in as a teenager, and forgot how good it feels.

A fair percentage of content has been posted by the homosexual fraternity and yet that subject should not be necessarily exclusive gay orientated, it is removed from sexual contact between two sexes, and if restricted to non-heterosexuals would have been missed.

So moral of the story, leave as is, and any sensible adult can see for themselves and enjoy accordingly. Furthermore, gay sex in whatever form is most likely a progression of masturbation.

Dan
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
lancslad Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2013-06-02
40 year old curious from preston lancashire
I have a suggestion for your and it's a simple one and it will mean that you will no longer see anything you don't want leave the site. And setup your old board that way you will be able to control what posted and you'll have to do some of the work yourself for a change.

It seems simple to me if you dount like it set your own up then all the closit cases can go there and wine.
munch12 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-03-17
60 year old curious from Central Oklahoma
How about this, there's TONS of websites out there with all different types of subjects. Maybe you need to refine your searches a little bit. This is no different than your television, if you don't like what you see/read, stop logging into the site. I see all kinds of topics on here I'm not interested in, but guess what? I ignore it and move on to another topic. I don't start a thread whining about it. Try starting a thread about something that turns you on, that might get you more fanfare. Just sayin
mark_my_wordss Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2013-09-16
29 year old
Wow, what an uptight bunch. I already said I'm not judging anyone and each to their own, and I just asked if there are any other sites that would be more to my taste.

So to reply telling me to stop judging people and to go and find another site that's more to my tastes just shows you didn't even bother reading my question.

And there's nothing "homphobic" about not wanting to see loads of pictures of cocks, it's just called being heterosexual. And it's not that easy to avoid because just coming onto the main page on this site there's someone fucking a fleshlight on the left, a banner ad at the top which is usually a picture of a cock, and then there's the most recent poster on the right, which is usually an avatar or some fat guy with his cock out as well. And I'm already totally off my stroke before I even get to any of the topics that might interest me.

I'm not trying to stop people being gay, I'm just recognising that there's probably too much of that on this site for my tastes and asking for any info about any other sites. Get over yourselves.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Rod said:

If those with a gay agenda would post in the rainbow room section then the question would never arise
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only

plush said:
If those with a gay agenda would post in the rainbow room section then the question would never arise

The question may also not arise if those who don't see content that they like would contribute some of that content.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Any less gay sites than this?