JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Would you or would you not mind a guy fondle you while you sleep naked?
Page: < prev  of 26   next > 
sokompatible Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2013-06-09
43 year old from Florence, South Carolina
drumlinedude19 said:
I would love to have that happen to me. Do not care who it was doing it.
that's way cool dude. I would try it if I wouldn't be so nervous
Do ya dick hang low, do it wobble to the floor?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sokompatible Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2013-06-09
43 year old from Florence, South Carolina
mexicojo said:
I have no "agenda" as your type refers to it - how about calling me a man, a human, or any other non-derogatory term. And it is not a lifestyle - after reading your comments on many issues - YOU truly do have a lifestyle, I on the other hand just live my life not judging others or calling people names. I don't have to resort to calling people names to feel tough. Oh, and so your mentality can understand - I am a former marine that did two tours of duty in Iraq before retiring and moving to Mexico...so don't be so fast to place me in some neat little corner of your mind that you reserve for "faggots" - as I said, what a creep.

thank you for telling him how it is. Every where you go, you gonna find someone that is ignorant
Do ya dick hang low, do it wobble to the floor?
terracotta27 Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2013-10-05
68 year old curious from BC Canada
When I was in college went to keg party at friends house and proceeded to get really drunk. I collapsed in his spare bedroom at midnight while the party raged on. I woke up in the dark room with my cock in someone's mouth - thought I was dreaming but saw a shadow run out the door. Never found out if it was a guy or girl. Wish i knew, but found it really erotic. gets me hard thinking about it
jerkswbothsexes Amateur Jackinchatter

480 posts since 2011-07-11
36 year old heterosexual from Sparta, TN
My friend I used to do that all the time. When we had a sleep over whoever woke up first would slowly scoot up to the other and rub against his ass or cock, slowly take his pajamas down while teasing his cock, then when he's awake really start working that cock over
Unregistered ?

For me, it would depend on my relationship with the man in question. Don't get me wrong, I could do a casual thing with a guy I don't know if I found him attractive but not in any other case. If I knew the guy, I could let it pass easier.

I wouldn't be able to let just anybody do this to me, I would need some form of attraction, and of course, I would have to repay the favour with a hand job or blowjob from me wink
smokinlilsmiley Amateur Jackinchatter

222 posts since 2011-05-02
44 year old bisexual from Alabama
I would love it
JOshowOFF Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2013-03-08
62 year old from New York City
That did happen to me when I was 19. Hw aws my cousin. I wish I could have that experience again!
Jack Master aka JO Show Off.
iBalls Skilled Jackinchatter

673 posts since 2010-08-29
53 year old curious from Ottawa, Ontario
limericklook said:
I'd prefer if it happened while I'm awake wink

Right...and even when I was clothed. Being naked can cum later.
bryan Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2009-04-18
54 year old heterosexual from Indiana
I'd also prefer that I was awake. It's a bit intrusive if I'm asleep and seems a bit creepy. Give me the benefit of the doubt and ask me if I'd like to jack with you.
flypaper Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2014-10-16
64 year old curious
have at it, if I'm naked I'm wishing it would happen
Giancarlo Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2012-12-16
53 year old bisexual
I was in my early 20's and we went to the beach with a bunch of friends. I got to share a bed with one of them and when I was asleep he touch my leg very close to my balls, I woke up of course but I pretended to be still asleep to see what else he intended to do... I was wearing boxers shorts so he tried to reach and touch my cock which in fact he did for a moment. I kind of freaked out and turn around as is I was sleeping. I regret though, I should have let him go on, maybe we would have had a nice mutual jo.
Unregistered ?

I used to do that to my roomie when I would wake up before he did (which was most of the time). We both slept naked, so getting to his "morning woodie" was no problem. I would slowly jack him off, and fondle his balls, then I would lean over and take his entire cock down my throat, as I was jacking off my stiff cock. This is when he would wake up and take my head with both his hands and "jackoff" with my head.......strokestroke
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
earloftexas said:
I used to do that to my roomie when I would wake up before he did (which was most of the time). We both slept naked, so getting to his "morning woodie" was no problem. I would slowly jack him off, and fondle his balls, then I would lean over and take his entire cock down my throat, as I was jacking off my stiff cock. This is when he would wake up and take my head with both his hands and "jackoff" with my head.......strokestroke

Need a new room mate? Lol
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
sasquatch Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2014-09-20
47 year old curious from Washington State
i'd love to be fondled but would like t be awake.
RebeccaCl Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2014-04-02
28 year old
sokompatible said:
this is so kool to find out that real straight guys wouldn't mind letting that happen. Are all straight guys open minded and just nervous about someone finding out

I think the reality is that most "straight" guys on here aren't really straight.
Page: < prev  of 26   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Would you or would you not mind a guy fondle you while you sleep naked?