JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Grindr-like app for JO buddies specifically and only
Page: of 1  
ClrWtrDLbud71 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2011-09-15
53 year old from Tampa / Clearwater
Anyone know if there is such a thing? I have tried to use Grindr to find JO buddies but the great majority of folks there want more than a JO buddy; I then found jackandjerk.com that seems along that line but it is clear it is a hook-up site rebranded for JO, but with all the old features of a hook-up site so a ton of people wanting more than JO have jumped on and now it's diluted the purpose (not to mention, you sneeze and they want a membership fee...). A JO-only buddy finder app would be soooo cool... any ideas?
Any change Jackinchat may have a mobile location-based buddy finder app in a future? that would be so cool.... :-)
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ohioguy Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2007-03-31
47 year old curious male from columbus, ohio
Try squirt.org. Don't think they have an app, but the mobile site works well. Mostly for gay men, but there are plenty of bi guys too.
sokompatible Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2013-06-09
42 year old from Florence, South Carolina
ClrWtrDLbud71 said:
Anyone know if there is such a thing? I have tried to use Grindr to find JO buddies but the great majority of folks there want more than a JO buddy; I then found jackandjerk.com that seems along that line but it is clear it is a hook-up site rebranded for JO, but with all the old features of a hook-up site so a ton of people wanting more than JO have jumped on and now it's diluted the purpose (not to mention, you sneeze and they want a membership fee...). A JO-only buddy finder app would be soooo cool... any ideas?
Any change Jackinchat may have a mobile location-based buddy finder app in a future? that would be so cool.... :-)

yes that would be cool. Never thought of a app like that. Have u ever Google it? See what u may find.
Do ya dick hang low, do it wobble to the floor?
barefootbijoaddict Amateur Jackinchatter

236 posts since 2010-03-10
40 year old bisexual from Spain
It'd be a great thing, yeah. Not that I've had any trouble finding JO buddies on Grindr in my area.
Unregistered ?

Use KIK great way to chat with guys show pics, vids and never meet
cock2cock1 on KIK
marhault Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2010-07-27
61 year old curious
There's a site called Jack'd that has an app, but again, mostly for full-on gay men (and they, like Squirt, want $$$ for full access.) Be specific about what you're looking for in your profile and you might get lucky, though.
n_skc Amateur Jackinchatter

376 posts since 2008-08-19
heterosexual male from Kansas City
I was just looking for this very same thing. An app for Jackin Buddies in my area. The J/O community out there needs this!
Str8 Jacker in KCMO
albert_belkin Amateur Jackinchatter

415 posts since 2012-01-05
heterosexual male
n_skc said:
I was just looking for this very same thing. An app for Jackin Buddies in my area. The J/O community out there needs this!

bbbertbelkin on KIK for jerk buddy in Ireland
albert_belkin Amateur Jackinchatter

415 posts since 2012-01-05
heterosexual male
bbbertbelkin on KIK for jerk buddy in Ireland
Unregistered ?

jacktwentyfourseven on kik and yahoo
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Grindr-like app for JO buddies specifically and only