JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Why??
Page: of 1  
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Each of us come to Jackinchat for differen reasons. Each looking for something we need.

I do not care if a member is male, female, white or not, English is their first language. Or, if they are not whom they say they are. Or, why they post to JC. Many of us, I hope, will agree.

Then WHY are we so quick to jump on someone because they post something we do not agree with, or that seems stupid to us?

No wonder the world can not live in peace. Some of us even want to pick a fight right here in JC land.

What do you think about it?
Horny old men want sex too.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Alistoria Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-03-10
heterosexual from Another Place and Time~
Well Eddy...I absolutely agree with you! It's easy to see who were the bullies in school that made fun of their own reflections of insecurities, they obviously brought with them to JC.
Alistoria~
Time well spent~
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
Anyone can be a bully in text.

What I don't understand are the people who start and continue to drag shit onto our message boards. It needs to end Now.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
angus Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2007-05-10
bisexual from Scotland
Anna, very few people want to drag shit onto your message board, I am on your side and like the site

bisexual from Scotland
dont worry Anna, it will be ok, most of us are on your side, just ignore the buggers who post bad things, they are not important

bisexual from Scotland
I have an amazing skill, I can kill any chat pretend I did not exist and CHAT!!
Unregistered ?

I've never criticized anyone on these boards. I haven't done it in the chat room, either, other than this one time when this guy was telling me about how he raped someone and wants to do it again because it was such a rush. But I couldn't help myself.

I've chatted lots of times with guys who like obscure things that aren't exactly turn-ons for me, but I just ignore it or work around it. Some guys starts talking about he wants me to urinate all over him, okay, I think that's gross, but I don't insult him, I change the topic. =D
Unregistered ?

FUCK U ALL LOL jk jk hehe the chat fights do get pointless though on the boards
ohdean Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2007-06-19
71 year old curious from Alabama
This place is to cool to fight. Like to find out others thoughts on the weird things thats always been in my head...
Read most the time, just wanted to say "Hey"
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
I try my hardest to be nice, but sometimes a certain thing sets me off and I can be a little bit mean. I'm sorry.
I'm just a guy
Infl8orama Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2005-08-22
heterosexual male from Florida
Ben said:
I try my hardest to be nice, but sometimes a certain thing sets me off and I can be a little bit mean. I'm sorry.

And looking back at my last post on "Pauvre Paris," I think I have done the same thing. My writing style tends to get more than a little mean and cynical--even though there really is nothing personal--when I respond to certain debate styles.

However, I don't normally go after grammar--especially if I have any inkling that the person I'm debating is using English as a second language. I also speak Spanish and Japanese as second and third languages, so I know what it's like to know I'm not getting my point across. In the case of my last "Pauvre Paris" post, some of the language to which I was responding was totally unclear to me, and I was frustrated. I tried not to let that frustration into my post, and to simply rebut the post point by point, but I guess I missed.

Sorry if I killed the mood.
"You never pushed a noun next to a verb except to blow up something!"--Henry Drummond to E.K. Hornbeck, "Inherit the Wind"
TigerLilly Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2006-07-31
68 year old heterosexual from Midwest
I just came across this thread because I've been in the wilds of Michigan camping. I don't think I've gotten into a fight with anyone although I suspect there are some who would say I have. Our first ammendment rights are in practice here and personally I think it is great. Maybe it's because I'm in the minority here a conservative person who identifies themself as a - horror of horrors - Repulican. While I do not agree with many of the descenting opinions posted from the liberal point of view I thoroughly read the responses from such members as Danny (always very clear and concise in his responses), hairyassguyuk (?), and a number of other members both male and female.

What I do object to is the effort that is occasionally made to surpress free speach that does not violated the terms & conditions of this web site. It is my understand that a board entitled GENERAL COFFEE SHOP means all topics of a general nature are up for discussion including politics and religion. These topics will generate alot of discussion and none of it will have to do with masturbation. If this is not the case then I would suggest a sticky be placed in the category that says topics must be limited to masturbation only.

I guarantee if Ben or Administrator had a heading that stated that all topics must be related to masturbation and deleted those topics that don't you wouldn't get all these "fights" going on.
a woman who knows how to use her mouth
lion3452 Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2023-09-20
33 year old
Great post Eddy
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Why??