JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Have you ever jerked off while talking to someone on the phone?
Page: < prev  of 13   next > 
Unregistered ?

I once wanked it while my friend called me complaining and crying about breaking up over her latest boyfriend. Shot a massive load!
Add a reply Quote this post
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Oh ya...I have jacked off over the phone with men and women. Love it. My j/o buddy and I have done it several times. One time I was camming with a buddy and jacking off with my buddy on the phone, we all came at the same time. I used to call a female friend at her job and she would listen to me cum. She couldn't do much because she had customers waiting to get into a tanning booth. I use hand lotion so I would put the phone near my cock so she could hear the slurping sounds of me stroking.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
handy Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2009-02-14
75 year old curious male from Tulsa
Many years ago a friend called me and while talking her hubby started licking her pussy and she let me know what was happening. We both had a nice cum.
Have Dick. Will Stroke
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Many times with my future wife before we actually met in person.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

yup lol
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
Around 10 years ago or more when internet chat was still quite new, it wasn't that uncommon to find genuine women of all ages who were into phone sex (and quite a few who would meet up for the real thing). I had a great time wanking off over the phone with some very naughty ladies some of whom had interests which were quite an eye opener. One of my favourite recollections is the 20 year old lesbian shop assistant from York who wanked with me several times and one time she was in the kitchen close to orgasm when her dad shouted through. Another fun one was a divorced lady from Edinburgh who probably worked in the same office as my girlfriend telling me how much she missed being fisted by her ex as we wanked together.
samfisher Amateur Jackinchatter

445 posts since 2012-08-30
59 year old curious
Many times...with men and women.
Dukeii Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2012-06-23
52 year old from Seattle
o yeah, have found some good phone jerk buddies, have kept in contact with years, verbal, talkin nasty, gettin off together
Unregistered ?

Used to do it with a fantastic woman from adult work who did role-plays and really got into them. She was truly amazing- I remember the excitement of sending her an e-mail of a scenario hoping she'd be available when I knew I would have the opportunity of being alone, then the anticipation of her reply. She told me she loved my stories and that I should publish them; the second the phone rang she was into the part. I always managed to time it so that I came just before our time was up and it always felt so wonderfully fulfilling. I was so sad when she decided to 'retire'; I've never found another phone girl on there who gave anything like such a good service. Her name was fantasyland- maybe others here remember her?
imauser Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2010-05-15
42 year old curious from Metro Detroit area
I've done it while bored on conference calls for work. Makes it tough to answer when you get a question while in the heat of it...
allthingshorny Skilled Jackinchatter

723 posts since 2011-06-17

love doin this..women you know an jack about..get their pics up on screen an then find an excuse to ring them..so horny shooting cum as you listen to their voice whilst lookin at their pics....
phone is good for you
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
We were at a neighbor house over the 4th weekend enjoying a few cocktails by the pool. Phone rings and the friends wife goes in to answer. I go in to refresh my drink a few minutes later and the she is still on the phone and unconsciously has her hand in her suit bottoms just diddlin' away on her pussy. I wonder how many women do this?
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
I had a hookup in DC with a guy a couple of years ago in DC. He was 'working from home'. We were both hard and naked and I was playing with him between his legs while he took a conference call. Does that count?
Unregistered ?

Oh for sure.

Although the hottest thing was taking it a step further. I was video skype chatting with a female friend of mine. I have a crush on her, but she doesn't know. Made sure that my cock and hand were out of shot and rubbed one out over an hour conversation. Came so hard!
Unregistered ?

When I was alone, I jacked to every girl I talked to on the phone.
Page: < prev  of 13   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Have you ever jerked off while talking to someone on the phone?