JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The Wanker Games
Page: of 1  
JackStain Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2013-10-29
56 year old heterosexual from Manchester, United Kingdom
I've been working on a game for two or more guys based on a pack of cards. I've created a PDF with all the rules, but don't seem to be able to post it on here.

If you guys are interested, I'll copy and paste the game here in small pieces as the webserver doesn't seem to let me put the whole game here in a single post...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cockfight Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2012-12-30
heterosexual
Sounds fun post it
6'3 185 brn brn 8.5x6 uc
londonwankaddict Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2013-10-09
52 year old
Sounds fuckin' great!!
Unregistered ?

love to try
iamthemachine Skilled Jackinchatter

753 posts since 2013-05-06
44 year old bisexual
post it
Jerkoff to my petite hotwife!
Unregistered ?

be nice to see it...
Unregistered ?

Yep. please post.

Okay, I'm glad to see plenty of responses. Let me edit it down to bite size pieces,then I'll post it.

I just hope you all like it...
MikeStr8 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2014-07-08
72 year old heterosexual
sounds like an uplifting game
Unregistered ?

cant wait for this grin

Okay, here goes; THE WANKER GAMES!

First of all you'll need a pack of cards. Using lube during the game will no doubt be essential, so don't expect the cards to stay clean and fresh for long. You won't need the Joker(s), so remove from any Jokers you find from the pack.

For the benefit of the game, we'll assume that each player takes turns at being the master and the slave on alternate draw of the cards. In the role of the master, the player draws a card from the deck to determine what they are going to give their slave.

So in this game; a heart means stroke their slaves cock. A diamond means suck their slaves cock. If a club is drawn, then it's over the knee time for the slave - for a spanking. A spade means miss a go.

In this game, the master does the stroking, sucking and spanking...

Now I guess you guys want to know how much stroking, sucking and spanking needs to be administered:

Card - HEARTS - DIAMONDS - CLUBS - SPADES -
------------------------------------------------------------
2-9 - Card Strokes - Card Sucks - Card Spanks - Miss 1 go -
Jack - 10 Strokes - 10 Sucks - 10 Spanks - Miss 2 goes -
Queen - 15 Strokes - 15 Sucks - 15 Spanks - Miss 3 goes -
King - 20 Strokes - 20 Sucks - 20 Spanks - Miss 5 goes -
ACE - Masters Choice - Masters Choice - Masters Choice -

As you can see, card values relate directly to the number of strokes, sucks or spanks that the slave will receive. And the spade means that the slave will miss out on this rounds pleasure or pain from their master. Once the master has administered their slaves "gift", the players swap roles and the new master now draws their card. Of course if a spade was drawn, then they don't swap and the current master draws again.

The Ace in this game is the glory card and requires a little more explanation, as this is quite a juice card to be drawn...

The Ace allows the master to mix things up a little and choose exactly what they want to dispense - as appropriate to the suit drawn. So if the master draws the Ace of Hearts or Diamonds (identical in this game), then the master is at liberty to stroke, lick or suck or whatever they like for 5 minutes. They can go as fast or as slow as they wish.

Ace of clubs allows the master to spank, whip or cane their slave for five minutes. The realms of whipping and canning are obviously agreed before the game starts. You may wish not to include that if both agree.

Ace of any suit allows master to also change the position that their slave is in too. So for spanking, the master may choose not to spank over the knee but instead instruct slave to bend over a chair or desk. For sucking and stroking they may wish to tie their slave to a bed or whatever. Just use your imagination guys!

JUST TO BE CLEAR:

Permitted punishments must be agreed before game starts- including a safe word if necessary.

A single stroke of the cock or suck: Must travel the full length of the shaft in both directions (up and down). Except when an ace is drawn - up to the master then!

A single spank is considered one impact applied each cheek in turn. Therefore a two of clubs would generate two impacts on the left cheek and two more on the right cheek. A sort of BOGOF of the spanking world!

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay Guys, that's my game. Go ahead and play the game if you have a willing partner.

And I'd love to hear if it was as fun as it "plays out in my mind!"

Feedback please and even better, share a video somehow...

JackStain
=========

(I am sorry that the table isn't very well constructed. It's the best I could do using this forum. I do have a neat and tidy PDF which is far easier to read and understand. I may share if we ever meet on Skype for example)
Jay_los_angeles Skilled Jackinchatter

737 posts since 2011-09-13
56 year old heterosexual from Miami, FL
cud u play w ur friends and have a video/

Jay_los_angeles said:
cud u play w ur friends and have a video/

I'd love to see someone play my game, even if I don't get to play it myself.

I didn't explain that this game is based on my combined fetishes of stroking and being lightly spanked. So if the spanking aspect is not of interest to you, by all means change it to something that does excite you...

Would appreciate some feedback and if anyone has actually tried playing it.

I'm also working on a crude PC version - I'm not a real programmer so it'll be a bit rough around the edges...
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The Wanker Games