JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Is there anyone you just CAN'T stop jerking to?
Page: < prev  of 9  
binastyhrny Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2015-08-16
39 year old from east coast usa
For me its my first fuck buddy and the first girl I ever hooked up with. A red head with nice tits and amazing legs. We were pure fuck buddies.....no relationship...just pure booty call. We turned into animals as soon as we were together and the lust we had for each other was unmatched.

We did things together I have only ever done with her....rim jobs, threesomes, roleplays etc. Together we created so many memories that she is the only person I regularly fap to.

Moved away to a different city a few years ago so we don't see each other anymore....which is probably for the best. I could never be faithful to my GF is she was in the same city.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Stella0 Professional Jackinchatter

1358 posts since 2015-04-01
52 year old heterosexual from England

Lorraine Kelly & Holly Willoughby. However much I try, and I do try, I'll never be able to stop wanking over them.
Shoelicker Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2015-11-06
64 year old
McKayla Maroney!!
Shoelicker Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2015-11-06
64 year old
I want Chloe to berate me while I suck cock
Unregistered ?

Crissy Moran. She's still my go to, makes my dick harder, faster, want to spurt girl.
mike1960 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2015-06-09
63 year old from oregon
for me i would say YES. cannot even come close to finishing any of the TABOO SERIES MOVIES with out needing to jack it to Kay Parker or Honey Wilder
open minded looking for fun but unless you are a woman or have a woman with you please don't send skype request expecting to jack together bring a woman on screen and let's party to anyone that is more into the guy -guy no offence intended
Page: < prev  of 9  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Is there anyone you just CAN'T stop jerking to?