JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Chloe Vevrier: Jumbo Juggs for Jackin' Jettison Jizz
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
rane Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2011-06-12
71 year old heterosexual
How the hell have I missed out on this woman all these years?

She first hit the scene when you were about 8 yrs old.

Chloe may well be the girl Ive cum to the most. There are not many good movies, all her Score movies but one were bad
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
nickelback Skilled Jackinchatter

531 posts since 2008-12-11
53 year old heterosexual male
Love her and others like her. Love to masturbate and trade on Yahoo. oneflysoul on YIM
rane Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2011-06-12
71 year old heterosexual

User posted image

a tribute in the making-
Unregistered ?

HEY! im annoyed that I was not aware of this thread! Perhaps I need to log in more. I am a super fan of Chloe. I nut to her at least twice a month if not more. Chloe is a god to me. If anyone wants to chat about Chloe and other perfectly gorgeous big natural tit gods hit me up. All I wank about is BNT. jon.udderly on yim.
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
Blackie said:
Glasses: From Teacher to Secretary, another stroke session has begun!wink
User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

My cock is Throbbing to Chloe.i want to spray my creamy sweet jizz All over her heavy hanging boobs.i wish someone else was milking my Throbbing cock to Chloe!
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
Unregistered ?

She is very hot. I could easily spill a load or ten over those wonderful curves.
alwayshrny Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2014-09-11

Chloe has been my #1 big tit model since she first appeared in Score magazine and other less known magazines. I was in high school back then and the moment I saw Chloe on the cover of a magazine, I grabbed it. She probably holds my record for the most blown on model in a magazine. She's the reason I subscribed to Score in the first place. Every now and then Score would send new movies coming out from them and if Chloe was in it, I ordered it. I was very excited when her first hardcore movie was coming out. Couldn't wait to get it in the mail but the moment I saw it, it was a huge let down. Any normal guy would explode all over her tits but this guy literally dripped a few tiny drops. Of course I have to admit Danni Ashe and Lindsey Dawn were great to jack to as well but Chloe is my favorite.
Unregistered ?

Always been a huge fan from the beginning as well. Hit me up on YIM or Skype at jddad2.
Woodentop Professional Jackinchatter

1502 posts since 2015-02-27
33 year old heterosexual male from Suffolk, UK
Chloe was one of the first girls I ever wanked to - via old copies of magazines like Score.
She still has the same effect on me now as she did back then.
boobsstroke

User posted image User posted image User posted image

My favourite pastime -- http://www.redtube.com/1512073
profvolup Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-03-22
49 year old heterosexual male from US
I'm always looking for fellow wankers who lust hard for Chloe Vevrier, love the fantasy of sharing her, and enjoy stroking to her pics.
- http://jackinchat.com/profile.php?uID=89662

I only e-mail and text IM chat to pics/vids of my favorites like Chloe. But if you're interested, definitely hit me up.

Yahoo: profvolup (backup)

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload

Really enjoying Chloe this past week, with a few new favorite sets.

- Yahoo (web): profvolup ( [email protected] )
- Skype (web): [email protected]

I like using the web-based interfaces, as I can use them anywhere without having to load up a dedicated client. Works very well for sharing pics.
Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload
Hourglass Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2016-08-22
51 year old heterosexual
i love her boobs, her face, her legs! a win all around!
backer Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2015-01-23
48 year old
theres a guy on a place called Lycos Chat (just an average chat room I use to try to chat women up) and he pretends hes Chloe - uses everyday clothed pics of her in his profile and pretends hes an ordinary woman who just happens to be very busty... hilarious, ive tried chatting to him, virtual high 5'ing him, but he just comes back with 'I don't know what u mean'.. hehehe

You studs are overdo a new helping of Chloe Vevrier, so here you go.

Also, feel free to hit me up on Skype ( [email protected] ) or Yahoo ( profvolup ) if you ever want to chat about taking her. I love the idea of some young stud just 'losing it' in her, and pre-pie'ing her for me. She's also gaping enough after 2 kids and a lot of large dicks, that she could probably stuff 2 cocks up there.

Thread: I Love Premature Ejaculation
- http://jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=65589&p=last

Thread: Cum as lube
- http://jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=65653&p=last

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Excellent masturbation material, Prof!
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Chloe Vevrier: Jumbo Juggs for Jackin' Jettison Jizz