JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Why do guys in their 50s like watching other guys jerk off?
Page: of 28   next > 
carparkman2 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-07-23
67 year old curious male from New Zealand
Since hitting my 50s I find myself enjoying watching guys jerk off and being watched myself. Why??? I am sure I wasn't like this in my 40s.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jobud70 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2009-04-08
bisexual from athens ohio
it is fun
carparkman2 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-07-23
67 year old curious male from New Zealand
OMG you are right!!!!
MWMJacker Amateur Jackinchatter

415 posts since 2014-07-09
63 year old from Internet
OK wait until you hit 60! Even better
selempa Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2013-06-25
55 year old bisexual from australia
Wow, im 56 like watching guys wank and being watched, I cant wait till im 60 if it gets better. Because its great now.
selempa
willie Amateur Jackinchatter

383 posts since 2010-03-31
72 year old bisexual male from new york
And I thought it was just me smile
Unregistered ?

I'm in my late 30s and LOVE watching men jack off! If I crave it now, I can't how I'll savor watching in my 50s. I wish I were watching (& helping) all the gentlemen in this thread! <3
Unregistered ?

I have been like this since my teen years. I was always up for a good pussy but something about a cock spurting hot cum that is just plain exciting!
Sucker63 Amateur Jackinchatter

185 posts since 2014-06-24
60 year old curious from UK
The older I get, the more "hot for cock" I get...
Trainee Cum Slut
Unregistered ?

holy crap, I thought I was loosing my mind. It's so good to hear other men feel the same as I do and like to see what I like and that is a man jerking off. This is a great site!
Unregistered ?

Because of the availability, compared with what we had in our youth, and also because as you get older you may get more curious and you're more relaxed, no longer afraid of the "Oh God, does this mean I'm gay" crap.
Unregistered ?

monkee said:
Because of the availability, compared with what we had in our youth, and also because as you get older you may get more curious and you're more relaxed, no longer afraid of the "Oh God, does this mean I'm gay" crap.

Haha, well said. I've actually become driven enough to actually want to find a JO bud. I tried for 2 years on craigslist but never succeeded. I've always figured who better knows how to jack off (and give a good handjob) than another guy.

I've even told my wife that it would be hot for her to watch me get jacked off by another guy, then I jack him off. She was in disbelief - then it grew on her. She muses about it now "Hmmmm, that could be interesting to watch"

Wish I could make it happen! stroke
istrokedaily Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2014-06-14
48 year old curious male from Northern Virginia
I think the real question is why do guys in their 20s pretend and deny that they enjoy it. BC they don't want to seem 'gay' or feel like a 'fag'??? It's OK to be attracted to women, but totally get off on watching cocks!
Unregistered ?

Yea, I just don't even care about being gay or bi or whatever. Cocks are nice.
leapingdeer Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2008-06-29
83 year old curious male from Northern Illinois
Interesting question you posed carparkman2! M/W/M, 73 here. I found that I became interested in seeing other cock when in my 50's too. I think a lot of in part, is that about the time the wives of married guys in that age bracket have started or experiencing menopause. All guys that have had their wife go though that know that the gals sex drive takes a big nose dive from active to semi-active to none for some. Also things are a lot more open now, along with the internet and the popularity of webcams. Bonding with a guy on the net is very discrete and obviously NSTD to be concerned with. At 70+ it's still good and oh so hot to bond with another guy in that manner!
Page: of 28   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Why do guys in their 50s like watching other guys jerk off?