JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » wanking in her toilet ....
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Now the offices are closed for refurbishmant access to my suite still allows me to wander and degrade myself thinking about the hot thing that worked there.

Her small office suite two corridors away was all male except for one delicious cute thing about forty, her looks and manner told me all I needed to know ..... I could go really deep with her, she had a tan to make her more attractive but was stuck with her dead limited persona ... its perverse i wank over her... she never looked at me, or more correctly looked right through me, regarded me as nothing, her eyes as expressive as a shark. Maybe the older man was her father, he particularly had a shit persona.

But as a serious fuck toy until the novelty was spent I reckon she wld be hot.

Several times I've jacked off in the female toilet she will have used, kneeling in front of her toilet bowl, last time I squeezed my cock between the pan and the toilet seat and fucked it slow and hard, altering positions, trapping my balls under the seat as I push down hard with my cock on top of the seat and shot masses onto the pan, my oozing white cum dribbling down where she will have pissed.

I want to next time, if there is a next time, to wipe my dribbly cum up off the perfect porcelain and into my mouth, I watch in total silence as it dribbles into the water, the offices all silent, all empty, vague distant echoes and groans of piping and the structure creaking.

I wanted more pain, more hurt, more sensation, next time I'll take my favorite little ass toy and g-spot myself for a longer session.

I imagine her sitting in front of me as I kneel and use her toilet as a jacking tool, the lid and ceramic placed at perfect height for balls deep doggy fun, maybe she will turn round and let me tongue bath her puckered and sculpted asshole and fuzzy reeking twat as she pisses, her sphinctre squeezing and pulsing as she passes her delicious and perfect pungent urine. She's brown haired so her crack and anus will be framed in the most delicious hairs, lots of musky moist deliciousness for my tongue to enjoy.

Maybe too she will squat on the seat to face me, dribbling spit onto my face and mouth as I suck greedily on her perfect big nippled tits, wetting and soaking and smearing my face with her spit. I don't even know her name....

The cubicle would reek of sex and fluids.

Maybe next time I'll ever so slowly lick the piss spattered pan ....

steer me to what i do next time....

Add a reply Quote this post
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » wanking in her toilet ....