JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who is the PA pierced guy?
Page: of 1  
ppooiikkll Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2013-04-05
45 year old
Hey everybody! I created this post to "centralize" some informations about men with pierced penises, the goal is to have a "global picture" about men with piercing.I realize that the profile of sexuality and style of men with a PA is really different. That's also why I wanted to do this "data base".
- How old are you?
- How old were you when you got your PA?
- Which size is your actual PA jewel?
- Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal?
- Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where?
- Who knows about your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted?
- Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA?
- How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA?

Thanx a lot for the answer! ;-)
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
graffdude Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2014-08-09
33 year old from Vancover BC
Apparently im the first to reply.
im 23, I got my PA when I was 20 ... I started with 10 guage, im going to get I stretched to a 6 guage next ...
don't have a final goal, but don't want to get it stretched too much more than what I have, im just enjoying the extra intensity and sensation that my PA gives me : )

Most of my friends know I have a PA, so does my brother ... I love the shock value of all of it. I would never hide it or answer untruthfully should someone ask or see it in a locker room etc. I like to show it off, that's what its for dude

Having a PA isn't about giving a girl extra pleasure etc. Its all about you man. Jerking off is now wayyy more intense than sex was before, and sex is out of this world with it. Though slow does it good, if u go to fast with a PA you can break condoms razz

I love my PA. I think it adds to my other tattoos and piercings and makes me feel like a bad boy (asides from being a graff. artist)

I wouldn't recommend a PA for posers, or people who are indecisive, or anyone who hasn't already had tattoos or other piercings. spoiler alert = getting it pierced hurts. but for the men out there who are seriously considering it, its worth it : )

-graffdude
-GraffDude
Nerdypierced Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2014-05-13
43 year old homosexual from Midwest
I'll add mine to the mix... - How old are you?
I was about 28, so I've had it 5 years now.

Currently I'm wearing a 4g, but have been as thick as a 2g.

I won't go any thicker than 2. Anything past that feels uncomfortable for daily wear.

I've got my left calf pretty much covered in ink. That's the only other body mod I have other than my PA.

None of my family know, but most of my friends do. They all reacted pretty strongly when they first heard about it. A few have asked to see and I've been pretty open for those educational opportunities grin

- Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA?
I don't know anyone else who has a PA... I've only seen one other in person. My main motivation was seeing guys online who had it done. I think it looks hot as hell. The fact that it feels so good has been a very welcome bonus.

- How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA?
You don't get a steel ring put in your cock if you don't expect people to look. If they wanna look, I'm glad to show.
sirgeorge Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2009-09-26
40 year old from Montreal
- How old are you?

4 GA

I want to go to 2 GA next and might stay there (although 0 is very tempting)

Nipple and ear piercings, tats all over the place

A couple friends - shocked at first but then intrigued and now pretty cool about it

Nope - just found it a very sexy look and thought it would feel great once healed...which it does!

Especially showing it off - love to see the looks when guys notice it
sethmilikok Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2015-01-02
30 year old
1) 21
2) 16
3) 0ga
4) probably will go to 00ga
5) no tattoos, 1 inch stretched ears, septum, double tongue, nipples, ampallang
6) my two brothers (one thought it was pretty cool), father (saw at urinal), some close friends (were surprised), some gym buddies (react differently, but always look at it), some co-workers (a couple of them decided to get a PA because of it)
7) I was motivated by seeing a guy with a PA at the college gym showers. Lets discuss only those who have also genital piercings: younger brother (PA+stretched ears), few male cousins (one with PA, others with pierced nipples), uncle (with pierced nipples), 3 guys from basketball team (all with PA), roommate (with apadravya - he got during the same visit as I got my ampallang)
8. At the gym I am quite proud of it. Only two guys said something. Many have looked however. Love to show it off to an appreciative audience. But do NOT wish to force it on anyone who does not want to see it. Skinny dipping with the nephews (16 and 18 yo) was a blast! It's just a part of me and who I am, so I just let it hang out. I am also a nudist so I have been naked showing my PA at public places such as on nude beaches and on World Naked Bike Rides or nudist swim meets or events (where sometimes genital piercings are considered taboo so I remove it). A number of times someone has had the courage to ask me about it with the first question nearly always being "Did it hurt?" lol
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who is the PA pierced guy?