JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation Problems
Page: of 1  
sexyback Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2007-07-22
35 year old
First of all please don't laugh at me. frown

I can't masturbate using my hand. I have to lie down at the edge of a table when I get an erection and then masturbate. Actually I have been having erections since I was in 3rd Standard around the age of 8 I guess. At that I also used to lie down at the edge of the table and masturbate. Then my parents caught me and took me to the doctor. Now I am 19 and I still masturbate like this.

The problem is this is not a suitable method since I cant find a table everywhere. Secondly I have to learn to masturbate using my hand.

Whenever I masturbate using my hand, I get little little orgasms, almost un noticable. However when using the method above, I get multiple orgasms and sperm comes out. Using the hand method, nor I ejaculate nor do I get orgasm.

Please help me people. I wil be very grateful.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sirdog Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2006-06-29
41 year old from Australia
Ha ha, just to clarify. The oldies caught you jacking off on the dinner table and thought it was odd??
lothian Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-01-26
36 year old bisexual from near dc
get a better table in a room that has a lock on it and work it.. i do it on the bathroom counter top fits good for me.. have fun .. just make sure table has secure legs .. i had one bust on me LOL
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation Problems