JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » watching your girl with another man
Page: < prev  of 2  
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I have not actually watched my wife fucking another guy, but have watched her jerking a guy off, as his wife was jerking me off and also sucked me off. Before she passed away in 2006 after 40 years of sex filled marriage, we had been members of a couple nudist resorts. Public sex in the clubs are not normal, but what the couples do in private, can often be very interesting. After my wife passed away, I also found that her older widowed sister had also been with a nudist with her husband. Sis and I have also had two sessions of jerking and sucking, but no actual fucking, with two other nudist couples.
Dickguy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
my fiancee and I do some swinging. We play with another couple, see them 1-2 times a month. We even went on vacation with them this summer. I absolutely LOVE seeing my girl with him. Everything is hot, seeing her suck his cock, her riding him, him fucking her. Fucking love it.
I'm just a guy
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
donb24 said:
Lately I've had fantasies about my girl sucking another mans cock & getting fucked. The thought of it makes my cock rock hard. I've imagined her sucking a cock while we were fucking & I shot my load unbelievably quick. Am I the only one turned on by such thoughts?

Bud, enjoy the experience! Hold his rigid leaky meat and guide it into her wet pussy and help him push it in and out as you fondle his balls, or hold his meat where she can lick and nibble in his sweet spot!
Slurp Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2014-09-22
64 year old
I liked the idea. Tried it. Didn't like reality.
Unregistered ?

I've watched my wife with other guys at swingers clubs a few times. It's a really, really hot thing to watch her with other guys. First time i ever watched her get naked with a guy I cummed in like not even 2 minutes. We don't make it a lifestyle thing, just a hot, fun experience every now and then.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » watching your girl with another man