JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Teen Girl Selfies On Facebook, Instagram etc
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Most young teen girls on these social platforms love to take pics of themselves in bikinis, miniskirts and lowcut tops etc. Do you really think it's because they want people to leave nice comments about how hot they might look in an innocent way. Or do you think it's because they like the idea of horny dudes on the internet wanking their big hard cocks over their pics. And then some complain about the pervs on the net leaving weird comments about their pics that they had posted. They kind of ask for their own trouble if they're going to take pics of a "saucy" nature for everyone to see.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

And because of this we now have a term used for such things. And it's called JailBait.It's also like on a night out they might look 18 but they fucking aint. They all just come across more mature these days.
lilredlisa Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2013-02-14
51 year old
gotta keep it in your pants lemon, lol
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Lemons100 said:
Most young teen girls on these social platforms love to take pics of themselves in bikinis, miniskirts and lowcut tops etc. Do you really think it's because they want people to leave nice comments about how hot they might look in an innocent way. Or do you think it's because they like the idea of horny dudes on the internet wanking their big hard cocks over their pics. And then some complain about the pervs on the net leaving weird comments about their pics that they had posted. They kind of ask for their own trouble if they're going to take pics of a "saucy" nature for everyone to see.

Really?

And I suppose if your house gets robbed, you "kind of asked for it" by having nice things, right?
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
You're obviously missing the point.
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
Rod said:
Really?

And I suppose if your house gets robbed, you "kind of asked for it" by having nice things, right?

I mean if they are going to take pics with their tits almost hanging out what else do they expect. Even though most girls like the attension but never admit it.
Rubluv Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2011-11-28
49 year old heterosexual male
Lemons100 said:
Most young teen girls on these social platforms love to take pics of themselves in bikinis, miniskirts and lowcut tops etc. Do you really think it's because they want people to leave nice comments about how hot they might look in an innocent way. Or do you think it's because they like the idea of horny dudes on the internet wanking their big hard cocks over their pics.

It's the former, I guarantee you.

Rod said:
Really?

lol, this make me chuckle.

But really, I think it's just an issue of wrong terminology. No, I don't think they're "asking" for it. That said, they shouldn't be surprised that may be a consequence of posting the pictures publicly. I suspect some are aware it happens and others very naive.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Teen Girl Selfies On Facebook, Instagram etc