JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » When was the very First time you played/touched another persons cock
Page: < prev  of 19   next > 
Unregistered ?

When I was around 9 I had to stay with my aunt as my mother had to go into hospital for around 2 weeks. I had to share a bed with my cousin who was I think 16. On the first night when he came to bed (I had to go to bed early) he put his cock in my hand. I didnt know what to do, so just held it. I remember being amazed how big and hard it got while held it. he grabbed my hand and moved it up and down to show me what to do. after a while he grunted and rolled over and went to sleep, we did that every night i stayed there, never saying a word about it. even now when i see him at family gatherings some 45 years later, we have not talked about it.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I was 15 and a guy same age kept asking me if I ever jacked off? One day at school he told me he was going to the gym bathroom to jack off and that I should join him. Soon I noticed I was getting hard thinking about him jacking. I headed for the bathroom. I went into a stall next to him. He ask me to join him so I slid under the stall wall and came face to face with his hard dick/. I remember thinking I would like to suck on it but I did not. I stood up and leaned against the stall door, droped my pants showing someone else my hard dick. We stood about one foot apart and stroked out dicks. He reached over and felt my dick and my pre cum, soon I reached for his dick. I felt so much different than my dick/. we stroked each other some and then went back to our own dick. Soon he started coming and some of his cum hit on me. This made me start coming and I shot on to his dick and pubic hair/. We did this often over the next two years
strcur Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2015-09-02
45 year old curious male
I tried me and my wife with another couple and while the other guy's wife was sitting on me, he stand in front of me and pushed his cock in my mouth suddenly. I was surprised and he continued by pushing my head from behind onto his cock. That lasted around 1 min and was my first taste.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
socksanddimples Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2021-12-16
45 year old curious male from USA
I've only ever played with one other cock besides mine, and it was when I was incredibly young. (He was several years older than me.) It has left a lasting impression and sometimes I miss those sensations. That's probably all it's safe to say on here for now.
I like making intelligent but very naughty friends. Read my profile. Like what you see? DM me!
Unregistered ?

An old thread but an evergreen! I was 9. I was with a friend the same age at the local flea-pit cinema. We were sat in the second row from the front, wanting to see the picture as big as possible. At some point he grabbed my hand and put it in his lap. I didn't know why, so I took my hand away. Several minutes later he grabbed my hand again and put it on his lap, but this time I felt something soft and fleshy. It took only a moment to realise it was his cock and I snatched my hand away. Curiosity got the better of me and I put my hand back into his lap and clumsily undid his button fly - I think he must have helped me - and I found his cock which was quickly hard. I really liked the feel of it. I took my cock out and we sat there holding each other's cocks, not knowing what to do with them, but enjoying the sensation. We began to introduce other friends to this pleasure which we called 'a rub up.' It would be another year or two before any of us learned how to masturbate properly, which we called 'tossing.'
wankaddictTK421 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2020-08-30
48 year old male from Devon
What did your mrs say/do?
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
I was 12 or 13 we would touch sick and fuck
oscillator Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2021-12-22
49 year old heterosexual male from England
10 with a friend the same age. We'd got into showing off to each other when we were hard and one day he asked me to hold his cock and squeeze it gently. Other times he would get me to lie down so he could rub his erection against mine.
CommittedWanker Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2021-12-27
51 year old male from London
First cock I played with was a mate from primary school when I was nine or ten. We'd hide behind the garden shed and pull our pants down and take a look at each others dick.

I had a different friend who showed me his prick when we were camping in his back garden - he wanted to show me his first few pubic hairs. I think he was probably about 12. I remember being excited about how naughty it felt.

I kept trying to see it again and would try and instigate things when I'd go round his house after that. One time we'd been mucking around, and when his brother went to get a drink, he pulled down his trousers to show me his erect cock and he asked me to suck it. I was too scared to - but regret it to this day. I also wonder where he had heard about sucking cock from as it wasn't something we'd seen or talked about before.

Lost touch with him as we went to different secondary schools. Last I heard he was married with kids and a head teacher at a school somewhere. Not sure trying to get in touch with him again to take him up on his offer is such a good idea!
tyler2250 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2021-12-28
73 year old from East Texas
I was 15 and a new guy in my class became good friends. He suggested jacking off together and after a few weeks we ended up in a school bathroom stall. He first felt my hard dick and then I felt his. We jacked off and shot cum on each other. Jacked many more times after that
A Tyler guy
Unregistered ?

I don't exactly remember how old I was, probably around 8 - 10. I would stay at my friends house for a week over summers, and we were always naked, messing around. Once, we were in his bedroom, playing around nude, and he asked me to kiss his dick, and I did, and he kissed mine. He fingered his ass too. We both moved away later. Wish we had stayed around, would have been fun maturing together!
Jaybird4in Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2022-01-08
curious male from Appalachia
I was 9. I was a latchkey kid before I knew what they were. No dad and mom worked. Summers spent alone but had a much older relative that worked on tvs and radios back when people did that. I hung out there with him most summer days. He had a stack of penthouse magazines that he let me look at. One day he started teasing me about my erection. I was scared he was going to tell my mom. He calmed me down and said that the reason guys liked those magazines was because they made their dick hard. He sat with me and we looked together. After a bit he put my hand on his pants and I could feel his big erection.

He asked me if I jacked off. I did not really know what it was even though I had heard of it. He stood me up and pulled down my shorts. He stood and undid his belt and pulled down his pants. This big hard dick flops out and I will never ever forget it. He took his hand and jacked me a little. Then he put my hand on his and had me do the same. After a bit he stood me up and sucked me. I was in heaven.

Then he leaned back and told me to play with his. I jacked him off and saw my first cum. I was hooked. We played for the next three years. I loved every second of it.
NeilJ Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2021-11-17
43 year old
Im straight and never have but have started to fantasize about stroking a big rock hard cock for the first time!
ukbiwanker Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2021-11-26
60 year old bisexual male from Sussex
Like many here it was a long time ago and I was a young lad. He was much older than me and we used to knock around the village together during the holidays. We were in the woods when he just dropped his trousers and pants and showed me his cock and then asked if he could see mine. He was the first boy to touch my cock and I can remember walking home thinking that it wasn't fair that he could make stuff come out and I couldn't...
Unregistered ?

I was young. Me and a friend wanked together. The following encounter he sucked me and I sucked him. I remember him twitching and then cumming in my mouth. It was a bit awkward and weird, but now I'm older I'd love to do it again
Page: < prev  of 19   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » When was the very First time you played/touched another persons cock