JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Nudity
Page: of 1  
ryanpickers Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2013-08-27
32 year old
So, today, I'm all alone and I decided to go to the store. I went into the store commando for the first time ever. I also made the decision to whip my cock out mid journey and see how far I could make myself go. But that wasn't enough, no. I got into the store and then whipped my cock out again this got me hard and I rubbed my dick all over the bottle I was buying, then handed it to the sexy little minx of a cashier. Knowing she had no idea she was rubbing her hands all over my dick DNA and essence gave me a huge hardon and now I'm back home I need to blast it out.

Has anybody else got any public nudity stories?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I used to work in a clothing store and sometimes id push my bidy itno a rack of clothes and whip out my cock and stroke away
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I have pulled my cock out in a lot of public settings but usually where I am in a setting. building beach etc with consenting adults. Then I can freely enjoy the public display of my cock.
Working it hard
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

My prick has been seen by hundreds, if not thousands, of people. In a sexual context at private parties with consenting adults, but also at a naturist club and many nude beaches where it's been on display for anyone, from infants to grannies, to see.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Nudity