JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Strip shows where the audience are allowed to wank
Page: < prev  of 3  
iamthemachine Skilled Jackinchatter

753 posts since 2013-05-06
44 year old bisexual
bobbob0000 said:
You lot need to get out to the far east. Bangkok has bars were as you watch the gogo dancers, one (or more if you want) of the girls will wank you off there in the bar, There's a bar called Star Of Light, were ppl just (or they used to) fuck right there in the bar. Another famous bar in Soi Cowboy, if you sit in "naughty boys corner" you might do this without noticing, girls will stand around you and wank/bj you off while other ppl are sitting there drinking. Mad place.

Crazy place with an insane amount of permanent STD's to contract.
Jerkoff to my petite hotwife!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Above . Said by ppl who have never been. The place has no more std's than anywhere else. The GoGo bars are actually regulated and girls checked monthly, yes i know they can get affected within that month, but it's better than nothing. I'd rather go to a place that has some sort of checking than none at all.
SD1988 Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2015-11-06
35 year old curious from Manchester.
There should be a few chairs on stage so guys can jack off for everyone to watch as she strips off.
Message or email me. :-)
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Here in the uk a stripper once unzipped my pants and blew hot air into my boxers. She then danced off and took her knickers off as I shot my load in my pants lol
Unregistered ?

I goto the Empire cinema Huddersfield occasionally. They have strippers on I have sit and wank while tey strip
Unregistered ?

holdmexoxo said:
Anything like this in Los Angeles that anyone knows of? I'd love to go grin

You are only a couple of hours drive from Tijuana, anything you can find in Bangkok you can find in TJ. :-)
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Strip shows where the audience are allowed to wank