JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I am obsessed with Ariana Grande
Page: of 22   next > 
I_AdoreArianaGrande Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2014-08-22
heterosexual
Hi, I am obsessed with Ariana Grande and it completely controls my life. As soon as I wake up in the morning I think about her - often I will look at pictures of her on my phone and jerk off.

I go to work and think about her all day, always trying to look at pictures of her online if I get the chance, and normally going to the restroom at least once to jerk off again to pictures of her.

I think about her and touch myself on the way home, and as soon as I get back I have to cum over her again. Whatever I do in the evening she comes into my head and at night I love to have a hard cum over her pictures. Then often I dream about her too, and if I wake up in the night I jerk off.

She is just so perfect, her amazing body, so slim and toned, and her gorgeous face. I can't help but imagine how tight she must be to slide into, how soft her body must feel, how perfect it would be to have her lips around my cock.

Does anyone else think about someone this much? Sometimes I think I should try and stop, but it just feels so good. The thought of fucking her just gets me instantly hard.

User posted image User posted image User posted image

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bigjay13579 Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2011-12-28
52 year old curious from Baltimore
My latest fave strokemeat - for sure!
Kik, YIM, Skype: bigjay13579
Unregistered ?

I'm with you both
Unregistered ?

I love Ariana wearing the little dresses and skirts in what appears concert photos from the ones you kindly posted. If she wore those for all of her shows I would pay for a front row seat to get an up close view of that hot little body of hers!

heterosexual
fapping_fun said:
I love Ariana wearing the little dresses and skirts in what appears concert photos from the ones you kindly posted. If she wore those for all of her shows I would pay for a front row seat to get an up close view of that hot little body of hers!

Yes absolutely - her concert pictures are some of my favourites. She always wears suck skimpy outfits designed to show off her perfect body, and the poses and dance moves she does are perfect at displaying how lithe and sexy she is.
Unregistered ?

Scroll through these of Ariana in a sexy dress and boots, click the next button to see many of her in this hot lil outfit.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/58feb6335760912

heterosexual
fapping_fun said:
Scroll through these of Ariana in a sexy dress and boots, click the next button to see many of her in this hot lil outfit.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/58feb6335760912

Just perfect. And she always looks so sexy in boots.
JOoverNNgirls Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2011-12-29
41 year old
i love beating my meat to that lil wankdoll and wasting so much semen. im sure thats what she wants
would be so hot if guys were aloud to jerk off at her concerts and she performs and prances around like a lil cockteaser.

anyone wana jerk to her anytime im on feel free to add me on yahoo [email protected]
Blastyoface08 Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2012-08-19
31 year old
I can say that Ariana is one of the hottest girls I've EVER jacked off to.Ever. That tight body and face is off the charts and always gives me some of the most incredible and unforgettable orgasms I ever get. She constantly gets me to shoot ropes of cum. I would do anything to fuck that gorgeous face of her and cum down her throat. If anyone wants to talk about just feel free to message me here or on yahoo messenger. Yim: Blastyoface08
njguywantsit Skilled Jackinchatter

697 posts since 2011-04-29
60 year old bisexual male from NW New Jersey
Her brother Frankie is a contestant on this season's Big Brother.
Masturbation is the best, innit!
Teencock Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2014-05-13
28 year old heterosexual from Arizona
I've been getting off to Ariana a lot lately, this afternoon I thought about doing her doggy style and it gave me a huge hardon that had to wait till I got home. Now that i'm home, I'm stroke
Macadoshis Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2014-02-08
42 year old
love her younger stuff
YIM- funtimes891
johnson Amateur Jackinchatter

371 posts since 2006-03-11
38 year old bisexual from Ohio
I was just about to start a thread about her when I saw this one. I am absolutely in love with Ariana. She has quickly become my favorite celebrity wank target and I believe she is the most beautiful woman alive today. I have been following her music career for years and even had the privilege of bumping into her on a trip to LA a few years ago before most people knew who she was. She absolutely killed at the VMA's last night! I have been a fan for a while, but I fell in love watching her open the show.

Here is her performance at the VMA's.

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/videos/break-free-anaconda-bang-bang-medley/1066931/#id=1729744

Besides being stunningly beautiful she is a true vocal talent the likes of which I don't think we have seen since Mariah Carey. I've been listening to her new album all day long. If you want a song to wank to you have to check out her new track Hands on Me. It is so sexy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW5Xtesvf84
Turn on. Tune in. Drop out.
rane Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2011-06-12
71 year old heterosexual
What, Do you imagine shes naked or something?
Pj627 Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2014-07-30
42 year old
Would love a mic chat with someone while watching one of her videos. Discuss her body and we wank. Leave details or pm me address for chat
059d60fea1f84757b352879311031155cb50b839df18cc755f83c0c5d08f49e970
Page: of 22   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I am obsessed with Ariana Grande