JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » truckers wanking
Page: of 1  
moonfish Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2014-07-24
63 year old bisexual from Gloucestershire
Any truckers out there who love to wank ? or anyone had a good wank with a trucker ?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Used to be a trucker. Jerked every night in my sleeper. When a truck stop had a glory hole I had dessert.
flashback50 Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2013-01-19
66 year old heterosexual
56 yo trucker here. jerk in my sleeper every night if i cant find someone to suck it for me.
56 yo Married Trucker
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
I stopped at an adult store off I80 (?) many years ago and did the vid booths for half an hour or so and had a pretty good load ready to go when there was a light tap on the door. I thought that maybe I had been busted for stroking or stayed too long or the cops were there (whip out paranoia) so I zipped up and opened the door. There stood the gal that greeted me when I entered the joint (pretty cute actually) holding up a bottle of astro glide. She says "free sample", goobs out a puddle into her palm and nods down at my crotch. Needless to say I didn't waste anytime backing back into the booth and dropping something besides a couple of more quarters...that was great!
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » truckers wanking