JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » voyeur looking for exhibitionists
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I really love watching guys get off and I've had some skype buddies who loved to show off for me on a regular basis. They really got off on me watching them. Love it when guys proudly show off on cam for me, who have hot bodies and cocks and love someone appreciating them. Where are the exhibitionists?

If your another voyeur, what are some ways you find to watch guys - in public? Do you have advice on where to go that there are exhibitionists who love to show off for you? or places you can spy?
Add a reply Quote this post
latenight22 Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2006-07-10
40 year old homosexual from Israel
I'm an exhibitionist and the thing that gets me off the most i if the person watching me is very vocal about what he likes and requests he has. I'm also submissive, and I love being ordered around while on cam with several people watching me. I especially like people with deep manly voices and an assertive commanding tone who encourage me to slut it up and give a good performance.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I'm an exhibitionist and I love it when the audience is so into watching me stroke that they start breathing heavy or start rubbing their skirts or pants, rubbing their pussies or cocks and getting off.
Working it hard
kymroberts Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2013-02-07
40 year old bisexual from Durango, Colorado
Nothing gets me turned on more than giving a show to someone. I love showing my dick.
Unregistered ?

any other guys into exhibitionism? Who wants to show off for me on cam??
Unregistered ?

latenight22 said:
I especially like people with deep manly voices and an assertive commanding tone who encourage me to slut it up and give a good performance.

This.
Unregistered ?

I love to show off my cock(see profile for pic) to guys while they masturbate and worship cock. Also like to get verbal to get you off. I don't often cum on cam but guys who are verbal and talk about cock and penis masturbation sometimes get me off.
I'm on skype--tell me you're a voyeur from jc
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » voyeur looking for exhibitionists