JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » What to expect on a Skype session
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Hey all. I'm plucking up the courage to have a first ever skype/yahoo/oovoo session pretty soon.

I've a couple of stupid questions about what to expect and what's normal (well as normal as you get in this situation grin ) like what state do you guys always start the call, are you naked and hard? What do show - body only?

I'd appreciate some tips on the things to avoid too? It feels a bit risky.

Thanks!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I start after I have been jerking for a while. I always cum too quickly. Go into it without edging. You will be so excited it will be hot and you will cum hard.

Enjoy.

I only show my cock and chest.
Unregistered ?

I usually start with just boxers on and not hard, nice for the other guy to watch my cock grow, I don't usually show my face though, cam is built into my laptop so makes cock and face difficult.

Hope you enjoy your first time wink
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Fully naked is a great way to start. You might want to angle it so you can't see your face at first, but as you get more comfortable with the bud, have is set up so you can go to full face/bod if you want....always gets me the hardest!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
canadaguy70 Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2014-03-02
53 year old curious male from Manitoba
Start off with cock in my jeans, getting a semi before getting it out. Only show cock and balls
6 1/2 uncut. Love c2c on Skype or KIK with mutual cum eating.
Unregistered ?

I usually take my boxers off and put on just shorts. wear that and a t shirt. call usually starts with cameras aiming at our junk, with shorts and shirt on usually. usually both hard so can see the bulge, and I am usually second to take my cock out after he does. generally just show cock and balls, and enjoy typing with the guy while we stroke together.
JackStain Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2013-10-29
56 year old heterosexual from Manchester, United Kingdom
On my sessions, I've always started off naked. Occasionally I've worn just a T-shirt, which usually gets requested off at some point. More often than not I've been hard already, but sometimes I've been soft too. Usually the excitement of going online prepares my eager cock for action... cock

I've never ever shown my face on cam, often only "chat" by typing. Strange I know, but its just how I roll. If I've felt comfortable, I have spoken for real on occasions. Usually my middle region is enough on cam, sometimes I've shown everything from the neck down. Just depends on what position I'm in.

Try and have something to keep you both interested too. I usually have a lot of success with mutual cock control. I've mentioned this on several posts already.

Hope that helps... grin

wannabeWifeSharer said:
Hey all. I'm plucking up the courage to have a first ever skype/yahoo/oovoo session pretty soon.

I've a couple of stupid questions about what to expect and what's normal (well as normal as you get in this situation grin ) like what state do you guys always start the call, are you naked and hard? What do show - body only?

I'd appreciate some tips on the things to avoid too? It feels a bit risky.

Thanks!
Unregistered ?

Thanks all. Great advice - some very arousing ideas! Really appreciated.

Got a feeling that it's such a turn-on that it'll be hard to control myself grin
pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
There's not really any rules. And sometimes you don't know how the session is going to end. Is it just a friendly chat, or the other person is horny too. Sometimes it just evolves that way. I just go with the flow. But if I am naked...no face.
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
So true pmont, there aren't any rules & you just kinda let the chat evolve. Sometimes I chat about this & that (not always sexual) but of course at some point during the chat session the conversation always turns to sex, sharing the sounds & often time sights.

Often times, it's a just one time "thing", one-offs I call them. We just bate the one time & never do it again. And on some occassions I find regulars to do it with again & again.

its just sex
Moviemaker Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2012-04-25
69 year old bisexual from South Africa
For sure. After an initial hesitation, it's a fantastic way to share man stuff, chatting about general as well as sex topics. That usually gets me going, and my chat bud too. It's a good idea not to show face upfront till you are comfortable doing so. What you do is up to both guys, but a mutual cum session of slow bating and edging is really good.
yellowdart Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2013-11-21
43 year old curious from USA
I usually last no more than 5 minutes doing this. I like to use the skype app on my phone more than my laptop camera, more control. I usually am up front that I'm not into edging and will blow in no time, but cumming together is so freakin hot! I don't like guys who ask a lot of questions, compliments are perfectly acceptable, but a lot of lame questions will make me go soft in 2 seconds. A female bud I met on here likes to use video messages prior to camming to warm it up, and can be incredibly hot too.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » What to expect on a Skype session