JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Any addicted jerkers want to try to quit?
Page: < prev  of 3  
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
jerkin_hubby said:
I am 32 and married and discovered this site about a year ago when my wife was pregnant and wasn't getting much. I really enjoy chatting and jerking with others but feel I am addicted now. After a long session I always feel guilty and bad mainly about the fact that I just wasted several hours when I have all kinds of others things that need to be done or stayed up all night and lost several hours of sleep that I needed. I know everyone comes here to jerk off but if there is anyone out there like me that wants to try to quit or reduce the time spent online, drop me a message. Or if you know any other good ways to stop or any support groups or anything like that.

If you are thinking you want to or need to quit then I think you should seek some help. This is a tough subject for sure. A simple google search will give you some options. Good luck.
Fundriver11
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
I tried to give up jacking several times out of catholic guilt more than addiction but have given up trying I no longer feel guilty about it and realise you do need a release for sexual tension. But if it is interfering with your relationship or day to day living you should definitely get help
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Any addicted jerkers want to try to quit?