JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Sensual Massage
Page: of 1  
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
This is for both the guys and dolls to answer.

How many of you have had (or have given) a Lingham massage or a Yoni Massage? You may answer with as much or as little detail as you wish.
Horny old men want sex too.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Alistoria Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-03-10
heterosexual from Another Place and Time~
Well, my Dear one...most people I sense, give a massage of sensual natures to receive something in return. Maybe not in the first five minutes, but then they begin deverting their attention to their own physical reactions, away from the Yoni (woman) or Lingam (man). Sex is all about submission, releasing and trust...there are wonderful opportunities to experience new choices with this kind of touch sensuality. For those who have performing issues this can be a way to reset their usual patterns that are connected to disappointments. For those who do not it is a way to initiate a heightened level of anticipation. The main idea is to forget yourself for a moment and concentrate on the other, and releasing the busy noise in the head of what am I going to get from this. For a moment get in the moments of what can I do to please him or her. It is very intoxicating to submit to the other this way. The ego goes right out the door. Taking a break from wanting to control..."What can I do...to "How can I please the other?" can be very interesting for a change.
It's all good!
Alistoria~
Time well spent~
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I've been hoping to find a woman for mutual massage but so far I haven't found one. Massage parlors are ok but lack the real intimacy I crave. Meanwhile I enjoy any other intimate activity with a woman including cam to cam and role playing.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Sensual Massage