JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sniffing Panties
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I have a dear friend with whom I used to work. Melissa is a reedy thin tomboy, long blondish red hair. Looks great in a skirt and heels, but she prefers jeans and t-shirts and flipflops. She's also bisexual, with a strong preference for women, so I know there's practically no chance I'll get to nail her.

Anyway, I stopped by her office one afternoon, after regular hours, to leave some papers for her, but she was already gone. In her chair, she had left a gym bag, which was full of her office attire. She apparently had changed into gym wear for a workout -- as she often did -- and left for the day. I decided to poke through the bag and see what I could find.

I found a pair of lacy panties that she wore earlier in the day with her office attire, along with a pair of jeans and her blouse. I shut the door to her windowless office, and locked it. Looking at the clock, I decided she wouldn't be coming back to retrieve her forgotten bag, that she would collect it the following morning.

And then I got to work, cranking my rock-hard cock to her worn panties. They smelled so nice, so delightfully feminine ... just like her, with a hint of her sweet pussy. They had me so excited that I completely ignored her heels, which is my primary interest, having a very healthy foot fetish for pretty female feet (and Melissa's are always perfectly pedicured). Besides, she leaves shoes in her office all the time, and figured I could access them again some other time.

It took me less than five minutes before I was ready to unload. And so I did -- leaving a creamy gift in the cotton panel of her high-cut pink Victoria's Secret panties. (Actually, it was that fact -- that some lucky lesbian would get to see Melissa wearing those panties, and help her wriggle out of them -- that flipped the switch for me. I came about 10 gallons' worth of jizz in those panties.

And then I stuffed them back into her gym bag -- and I hoped she might wear them one more time before laundering them. Thst idea had me hard all over again, which I took care of -- without any of Melissa's stuff -- later that night. And I still withdraw that memory from the spankbank when I'm in the mood.
Open to interesting ideas
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
oldercpl4fun Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2019-05-15
66 year old
We like sharing her panties with a kinky friend. Its fun for us to prep them and fuck while she wears them etc. Looking for right guy to do that with again.
Xluv2showx Amateur Jackinchatter

287 posts since 2018-02-05
41 year old
I would love to sniff her panties, cum in them for you
bikurgan1 Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2018-09-14
58 year old
Sniffing a certain girls panties right now..hard as a rock. Ones she used at gym wink
Chumwithrum Enlightened Jackinchatter

4360 posts since 2017-06-14
46 year old curious male
FLscribe said:
I have a dear friend with whom I used to work. Melissa is a reedy thin tomboy, long blondish red hair. Looks great in a skirt and heels, but she prefers jeans and t-shirts and flipflops. She's also bisexual, with a strong preference for women, so I know there's practically no chance I'll get to nail her.

Anyway, I stopped by her office one afternoon, after regular hours, to leave some papers for her, but she was already gone. In her chair, she had left a gym bag, which was full of her office attire. She apparently had changed into gym wear for a workout -- as she often did -- and left for the day. I decided to poke through the bag and see what I could find.

I found a pair of lacy panties that she wore earlier in the day with her office attire, along with a pair of jeans and her blouse. I shut the door to her windowless office, and locked it. Looking at the clock, I decided she wouldn't be coming back to retrieve her forgotten bag, that she would collect it the following morning.

And then I got to work, cranking my rock-hard cock to her worn panties. They smelled so nice, so delightfully feminine ... just like her, with a hint of her sweet pussy. They had me so excited that I completely ignored her heels, which is my primary interest, having a very healthy foot fetish for pretty female feet (and Melissa's are always perfectly pedicured). Besides, she leaves shoes in her office all the time, and figured I could access them again some other time.

It took me less than five minutes before I was ready to unload. And so I did -- leaving a creamy gift in the cotton panel of her high-cut pink Victoria's Secret panties. (Actually, it was that fact -- that some lucky lesbian would get to see Melissa wearing those panties, and help her wriggle out of them -- that flipped the switch for me. I came about 10 gallons' worth of jizz in those panties.

And then I stuffed them back into her gym bag -- and I hoped she might wear them one more time before laundering them. Thst idea had me hard all over again, which I took care of -- without any of Melissa's stuff -- later that night. And I still withdraw that memory from the spankbank when I'm in the mood.

FUUCK That's hot. Would LOVE the chance to get to sniff a few of my coworkers panties.. Your wifes too
...Ran into a Chum with a bottle of rum...
AZwildcats1 Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2019-05-21
42 year old
https://scontent.ffcm1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/60335809_446617399436118_3361569558530883584_n.png?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.ffcm1-1.fna&oh=60babaaa0a0771874ef852abd949ef0e&oe=5D5BD53F hi i would love to sniff my neighbor brenda the short hair milfy after she mowed her lawn or worked in her yard and i would love to sniff her daughter courtney in the purple dress i would love to sniff her panties to i bet they smell amazing everyday i know courtney loves to workout
Chumwithrum Enlightened Jackinchatter

4360 posts since 2017-06-14
46 year old curious male
Would LOVE to smell Courtney!
...Ran into a Chum with a bottle of rum...
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Chumwithrum said:
FUUCK That's hot. Would LOVE the chance to get to sniff a few of my coworkers panties.. Your wifes too

Thanks. If you find yourself in Tampa, let me know and you can enjoy my wife's lacy panties.

Not sure I can do much to give you access to Melissa's panties anymore. But you'd remember them, given access.
Open to interesting ideas
AZwildcats1 Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2019-05-21
42 year old
I would love to smell Courtneys panties after she worked out or after a long day of work
Hartleyhare Amateur Jackinchatter

170 posts since 2015-10-15
65 year old curious male from UK
I love to sniff used panties and my wife knows I sniff hers now and again. Anyway, once I went to the bathroom of a friends house and saw there was a dirty linen basket in the corner. Well after rummaging around I found what I desired - yes a pair of flimsy recently worn panties. I didn't want to get found out by cumming in them but put them on my head and wanked into the sink. I must have been a long time as by the time I returned she asked if I was all right and said I looked a little flushed! (I wanted to show how flushed my well rubbed cock looked but decided against it!) I still get off thinking about her and her feminine aroma mixed with perfume. BTW this is a true story!!
If in doubt wank it out
Unregistered ?

Love sniffing teen panties when the opportunity arises. Most cock arousing.
olderUK50 Amateur Jackinchatter

237 posts since 2018-02-03
heterosexual male from London UK
the best smell in the world
skype=mwmuk
glossynylons1967 Professional Jackinchatter

1773 posts since 2019-06-06
57 year old male from Republic of Ireland
Hartleyhare said:
I love to sniff used panties and my wife knows I sniff hers now and again. Anyway, once I went to the bathroom of a friends house and saw there was a dirty linen basket in the corner. Well after rummaging around I found what I desired - yes a pair of flimsy recently worn panties. I didn't want to get found out by cumming in them but put them on my head and wanked into the sink. I must have been a long time as by the time I returned she asked if I was all right and said I looked a little flushed! (I wanted to show how flushed my well rubbed cock looked but decided against it!) I still get off thinking about her and her feminine aroma mixed with
perfume. BTW this is a true story!!

I cannot believe what you posted as I did exactly the same today
My sister in law early 50s asked me to let her dog out at lunch time
I slipped in to her bedroom and found a red pair of used panties
Like you I was afraid to wank into them but I rubbed them on my cock head and shaft and I went into her bathroom and wanked hard in the sink
Absolutely true story
iwillifyouwill Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2019-05-29
64 year old
Sniffing panties? It's bloody rude not too!! Power to the gusset!!!
Gazinlancs Amateur Jackinchatter

472 posts since 2016-07-19
64 year old bisexual male from Burnley Lancs Uk
iwillifyouwill said:
Sniffing panties? It's bloody rude not too!! Power to the gusset!!!

ohh Damm yes your so right stroke
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sniffing Panties