JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you Jack wet or dry ?
Page: of 7   next > 
padickboy Amateur Jackinchatter

146 posts since 2012-08-09
65 year old curious from pennsylvania
Which do you prefer to jack wet or dry ? If you jack wet what lube do you use ?
I only use spit and pre-cum. Anyone else do that ?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
canadaguy70 Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2014-03-02
53 year old curious male from Manitoba
Dry
6 1/2 uncut. Love c2c on Skype or KIK with mutual cum eating.
Unregistered ?

Gotta say that I don't like dry jacking. Not consistent moisture to allow enjoyable jacking, for me at least. My latest discovery is Coconut Oil. Great for cooking and skin moisturizing, so, of course, I gave it a try as a lube. Works fucking great!! Has a slight coconut smell, which I love, and is very slippery yet natural. Bonus is that my wife loves it as lube, too, so I use it on her pussy. Coconut flavored and scented pussy; nuff said!! grin
JonahL Amateur Jackinchatter

200 posts since 2012-08-29
40 year old heterosexual male from Los Angeles
Dry as well.
iBalls Skilled Jackinchatter

673 posts since 2010-08-29
53 year old curious from Ottawa, Ontario
When I was shown how to masturbate (I was 10 and already creaming off in wet dreams) by my bud at a sleepover, I rubbed my wrist against the sweet spot on the underside of my circumsized cock. I JOed that way--dry--for years--until I discovered my precum added to the mix deliciously. Then when I was 14, I read The Joy of Sex, which had an entry on lube--primarily KY Jelly--the only game in town at that time. One fine day, I walked down to the pharmacy, found the KY on the shelf next to the condoms. I took 10 minutes to get upthe courage to approach the cash. Flushing beet red (I knew the older female cashier knew that there was only one reason why a 14-year-old boy would be buying KY Jelly), I threw the money down and ran out without getting a receipt--or my change! As I walked briskly home, I felt my cock first stiffening, then leaking, in my pants in anticipation of what I expected to be a fabulous sensation. I ran to my room, locked the door, tore off my clothes and held the now-opened tube of KY over my throbbing cock, which was sticking straight out in front of me at its full 7" as I sat on the edge of my bed (with a towel under me). The first dollop of KY felt cool as it landed on the shaft--so did the next one--but that felt erotic in itself. Then I wrapped my shaking hand around my cock and rubbed the jelly up and down and all around. OMG I nearly passed out from the pleasure I felt. I deftly stroked up and down the shaft and over the head about 4 times until I went into a full-body orgasm. The ecstacy was unbelievable. I watched as my cock--hot pink and with its veins popping out--sprayed and spurted sperm right over my head, onto my face, down my chest and ultimately filling up my belly button to make a little puddle of what looked like liquid pearl, which I proceeded to taste with my finger, savouring my seed until I was all cleaned off.

KY had become an integral part of my life forever!
Unregistered ?

Dry, I have never bought lube and have never been brave enough to try the face moisturisers I have in case they cause problems in my fav area lol.

Although I do have vaseline, that might work?
Unregistered ?

Most often I start stroking dry but I produce a lot of precome and end up with plenty of natural lube.
I also love uusing a bud's come to finish myself off(its tthe best).
When I was a teen, I would sometimes use baby oil.
Teda Professional Jackinchatter

1795 posts since 2012-04-03
47 year old
Had been exclusively dry for a long time, but lately I start dry and put some Albolene on my fingertips when things start to get serious. In addition to feeling good, the ritualized bit of waiting for the lube until I need it is hot for me, too.
Loves pic trade and mic2mic. PM me for Skype and YIM addresses.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
always lubed
Working it hard
jep1975 Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2014-04-17
48 year old homosexual male from Fort Smith, AR, United States
Always with lube. I use a variety. KY, albolene, coconut oil,vaseline, spit and I wide variety of lubes I may have on hand but always lubed
gcaplan Skilled Jackinchatter

975 posts since 2012-07-22
40 year old heterosexual from USA
Dry if I use lube it tends to take forever
barefootbijoaddict Amateur Jackinchatter

236 posts since 2010-03-10
40 year old bisexual from Spain
I seldom use any lube other than my own precum. I'm lucky in that sense: I produce tons of it.
Unregistered ?

Awesome description. Reminds me of discovering the same experience. Thanks for sharing.
Founditat7 Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2013-06-28
68 year old homosexual from Southwest USA
I have always jerked off dry, but since I got into edging I find lube just adds to my enjoyment and I always keep it available. I don't produce enough pre cum to use as lube by itself, but I've noticed that what I do produce when edging will mix in easily with my lube and just keeps improving the pleasure. I use Wet original.
Unregistered ?

My guess is those who "stroke" (primarily up and down) use lube, while those who "rub" do not need it as much. I like to rub and squeeze, and do not use lube.
Page: of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you Jack wet or dry ?