JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone here actually double fucked a chick with another dude?
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Has anyone here actually double stuffed a chick with another guy? Either in the same hole, different holes, double barrel blow job, stuff like that?

Also when you did it, did you end up cumming all over each other and not giving a fuck? Or did you end up giving the other guy a hand?
Add a reply Quote this post
theiler7 Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2012-04-24
92 year old bisexual from MA
a working girl paid extra for both our cocks in her cunt at the same time, mine sliding along the underside of his. The feeling of that made me come faster than I wanted to and the same for him. The working girl faked a very vocal orgasm and lots of cum oozed out. It was what it was, another sexual varient. No doubt in my mind that if the physical requirements could have been possible she could have taken cock in the mouth and ass at the same time.
need it
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I've done it and, in my opinion, the idea beats the reality. It's really hot knowing you're fucking a girl with another guy, but it's not always a comforable thing. Sometimes all of the pieces of the puzzle don't quite fit ... someone has to twist or stretch or can't quite get their cock completely inside the girls because the other guy's knees are in the way ... it can be a pain.

Where it works, at least for me, is when I'm on my back in bed, she's on her knees sucking my cock, and the other guy is fucking her from behind. That's very, very nice.

Another MFM threesome that works is just letting the guys take turns with the girl. So hot, especially if you like the idea of seeing another guy fucking your wife (or girlfriend).
Open to interesting ideas
xav69 Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2014-10-11
55 year old curious from Australia
Yes, double penetrated one girl with her bf. I took her up the ass as her bf fucked her pussy. You can really feel the other cock moving inside the girl, so it's quite an experience, and judging by her reactions it was intense for her too (though clearly something she'd done before). Only problem was her bf was a bit too str8, so had to be careful about avoiding accidental ball to ball contact, for fear of freaking him out. We both shot our loads into her open mouth at the same time and watched her swallow our mixed juices.
barefootbijoaddict Amateur Jackinchatter

236 posts since 2010-03-10
40 year old bisexual from Spain
Warren_Str8 said:
Has anyone here actually double stuffed a chick with another guy? Either in the same hole, different holes, double barrel blow job, stuff like that?

Also when you did it, did you end up cumming all over each other and not giving a fuck? Or did you end up giving the other guy a hand?

I wish!!!
labyrinthian81 Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2013-01-08
42 year old heterosexual male
Yeah I'd say its a bit hotter than normal sex. He fucked her while she blew me, then they fucked, then me and her fucked, then they fucked again.
Unregistered ?

i hooked up with another couple a few years ago for a group hookup. the other guy and I would take turns doing her doggy style while the other guy got a bj from her. I thought it was pretty fun watching her boobs bounce as we both took our turns.
Unregistered ?

I've MMF'd my wife at a swingers club before. I also got to watch her suck 2 guys at once which was hot.
Fappy_Go_Fucky Amateur Jackinchatter

486 posts since 2013-09-30
59 year old curious male from Fort Collins, Colorado
A couple of times. The last time was about ten years ago with a girl I was dating. Ended with a sandwich. My buddy, who is hung about twice my size, was on the bottom, she was on top, and I got 'shotgun' anus. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
eyeballer Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2009-01-09
curious
Couple of experiences at adult theaters where I fucked a woman while she sucked some other guy (or multiple guys) cock(s). Always a good time but not as intimate as the ongoing thing I had in college. My roommate and I knew this girls who was into just about anything and every once in a while we'd end a night of drinking or getting high by double fucking her on our dorm room floor for hours. She never let us do DP(she heard somewhere that it would "tear a girl up"wink but she loved sucking one of us while the other fucked her. The best time was when my roomie went to take a shower in the morning and she invited me to fuck her asshole. He came back in in a towel and watched me anally penetrate her for about half an hour while her jerked off. He was so turned on he didnt even want to join in, just watch.
Unregistered ?

No, but I've orally double-fucked a guy, and been one end of a spit-roasting team a few times.stroke
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
Was fucking a buddie's wife when he came home. He got excited seeing his wife getting fucked he stripped and shoved it up her ass. She went totally wild, screaming and yelling, thrashing around on the bed. We all had such a good time he invited me back for more. After a while we both shoved our cocks up her pussy at the same time. I liked it, she liked it, but he never wanted to do that again. We kept banging her togeather in the pussy and ass for a number of years. Finally they moved, haven't seen them since.

My wife likes two cocks up her pussy at the same time. Trouble is finding men who are OK with that.
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
well, she was a girl who liked me and like this other guy so we were both doing her, but only one at a time. This other time there was this girl that wanted to fuck my other friend but he didn't want to so there I am just going at her while he watched nude from the couch, I convinced her to suck his dick while I was doing her from behind.
brisjkr Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2006-04-29
66 year old male from Brisbane, Australia
A friend and I had both our cocks in my ex-wife's pussy. Awesome sensation that made me intensely cum.
After we pulled out I sucked our combined juices off his dick.
Kixtochix Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2019-08-29
36 year old heterosexual
Yeah a few times with friends. It's always hot to see a whore be slutty enough to fuck two guys at once. This is my first post with this account, but I've been using the site for years, got locked out of my last account. But I'm back ready to make all the cocks on this site cum
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone here actually double fucked a chick with another dude?