JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Question For The Ladies
Page: of 1  
Carnage89 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2012-04-20
34 year old heterosexual from Acworth, Ga
Alright ladies. My girlfriend and I have been together a little over a year now and we live seperatly..... Well anyway. I get extremely turned on just from the smell of her perfume. So I had her to spray one of her shirts and bring it to me so that I can smell her even when she isn't here with me. What I want to know is.

1.)Is it wierd that I get turned on by the smell of her?
2.)Is it wierd to hold the shirt she sprayed for me and smell it, thinking of her while I masturbate?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Not weird at all. Before we moved in together, I used to love anything that still had the smell of my partner's aftershave on it.
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
I know what my wife would say if its of any value. She keeps an old sweater of mine with her when I'm away that she has sprayed with my cologne to make her think that I'm not far away. I also suspect (well I know actually) that she rubs her pussy with it while I'm away. Heartwarming to know we both masturbate when we're apart...
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
AnnArbor3030 Amateur Jackinchatter

285 posts since 2011-11-27

It's not weird at all. That scent reminds you of her, being reminded of her makes you think of fucking her. You like fucking her. End of story! lol razz

By the way... I fully believe that there is not even ONE lady who comes to this site. lol
Tribute my wife? Sissy play?? Pics in profile!
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Question For The Ladies