JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I Wonder If This Guy Was Wanking Over Katy Perry's Tits Too?
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

He has a great looking boner on him. I like the way the spunk just oozes from his cock. Quite horny.

http://xhamster.com/movies/3650701/big_cock_and_thick_cum.html
Add a reply Quote this post
mark_my_wordss Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2013-09-16
29 year old
What the fuck does that video have to do with Katy Perry?
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Going off how horny he was I said I wonder if he was wanking over Katy Perry. Read the title properly you tit.
Unregistered ?

Would be better if you could see what he was wanking over
Unregistered ?

Maximtsigalko said:
Would be better if you could see what he was wanking over

Gotta admit though the dude has a good cock on him.

29 year old
TheCream said:
Going off how horny he was I said I wonder if he was wanking over Katy Perry. Read the title properly you tit.

Don't you think "Incredibly gay cock close-up video" would have been a slightly better title than randomly throwing "Katy Perry" in there, giving the impression that it might be something that a straight guy might actually want to watch? You tit.
Unregistered ?

I don't class a solo cock to be gay. As I wouldn't watch anything involving 2 dudes myself. But looking at your previous posts talking about dudes bum holes you clearly are. Everyone else obviously knew what I meant. Just a simple retarded prick like you didn't.
Unregistered ?

It's funny how "Mark My Words" claims to be str8 but yet he seems to click on and post on all of the topics involving dudes. Hmmmmm

29 year old
Yeah. I clicked on a video in a thread with Katy Perry in the title. How gay is that. Pardon me for not reading the small print.

Also, you don't see the irony in posting that given that you also claim to be heterosexual, but just posted a video of a guy having a wank and complimented his cock? If this were the denial Olympics I'd tip you for gold.

29 year old
TheCream said:
I don't class a solo cock to be gay. As I wouldn't watch anything involving 2 dudes myself. But looking at your previous posts talking about dudes bum holes you clearly are. Everyone else obviously knew what I meant. Just a simple retarded prick like you didn't.

I may be a retarded prick, but then I'm not the one who just wrote a sentence ending in "you clearly are" but forgot to put what I clearly am at the end of it, or to put it after a sentence it could be referring to. It looks like you're trying to say I clearly am 2 dudes. Well if you say so.
Unregistered ?

I'm trying to say you're 2 dudes? OK lol . Ever since you've been on this site you have posted nothing that is of worth about women. All you seem to do is protest about where users post topics about cock (which you seem happy to click on) going by your previous posts. There's probably about 40% of us users that's str8 on here but you're the only one going on about it on every post. You're clearly some kind of closet case that's trying to convince himself to others that you're straight on almost everything you post.
Unregistered ?

This is why we can't have nice things.
Unregistered ?

mark_my_wordss said:
Yeah. I clicked on a video in a thread with Katy Perry in the title. How gay is that. Pardon me for not reading the small print.

Also, you don't see the irony in posting that given that you also claim to be heterosexual, but just posted a video of a guy having a wank and complimented his cock? If this were the denial Olympics I'd tip you for gold.

And this coming from a guy that doesn't even state his sexuality?
CelebLover Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2011-04-23
37 year old bisexual from Denver
TheCream said:
And this coming from a guy that doesn't even state his sexuality?

Coming from the guy who doesn't state his age and still uses the term "boner"...
Yahoo-CelebLover46
Unregistered ?

CelebLover said:
Coming from the guy who doesn't state his age and still uses the term "boner"...

Yeah because nobody uses the term "boner" anymore. And i'm 30 if it helps you sleep better at night knowing this.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I Wonder If This Guy Was Wanking Over Katy Perry's Tits Too?