JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Appreciation of tits. Who loves them, the bigger the better.
Page: of 2   next > 
Steve-UK Amateur Jackinchatter

156 posts since 2014-10-21
66 year old curious male from UK East Midlands
I love the female form especially tits. Has your wife or girlfriend got a nice pair and you'd like to chat about them. Do you like it when guys look at her? message me.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
LKwank7 Amateur Jackinchatter

183 posts since 2014-09-18
55 year old heterosexual
I worship huge wobbly suckable melons with huge nipples.

For me the icing on the cake is when they are full of delicious sweet tasting refreshing milk !!!

I could suck for England !! lol
Unregistered ?

There's a girl I know that I grew up with. Don't talk to her much anymore but still friends on Facebook. She has awesome tits. Wish I had nudes of her but I have some bikini pics of her.

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image
wadsworth Amateur Jackinchatter

370 posts since 2010-12-26
67 year old heterosexual from northern CA.
The bigger the better? That's silly. Size is a poor aesthetic. The shape is what is important. Tits don't have to be large to be good.
let's share experiences we have had and jerk off!
BornReadyuk Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2014-03-29
51 year old
Bigger The Better!
Unregistered ?

wadsworth said:
The bigger the better? That's silly. Size is a poor aesthetic. The shape is what is important. Tits don't have to be large to be good.

Agreed! I've seen some VERY sexy breasts that were not big at all. In fact I have a neighbor, a MILF, cute, very petite and the cutest little breasts I have ever seen. She wears very revealing tops and sometimes goes braless in thin, tight white t-shirts. Her skin is smooth, tan and blemish free. I want so badly to see her naked, caress and worship her perky tiny breast, suck her nipples and then have her watch me stroke for her and then cum on her breasts. Yummmm.

She looks very similar to this pic of Jen Anniston:
User posted image
Unregistered ?

i love them this size mesage me on skype if u agree ncdukeguy200

User posted image
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Always, always, always been a fan of great tits. Consider myself a gourmand of boobs. Wife has a particularly delightful rack even still at age 60. Depending on her bra they're either 34DD or 36C on her 5-3, 120 frame. No sag no stretch and nice nips. Loves a good cum splash on them. Sat across the bar from a tall slim and gorgeous bartender yesterday that was sporting what had to be a pair of 28GG's, seriously. Tight top that revealed every nuance of her 5 hook bra fabric. Each cup held more than 2 full hands worth of fun-ness. Way up firm and high. Even the wife said they're great and I now know where I'm having brunch every Saturday until I die.
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.

Nice looking girl, and great tits, thx for sharing.
Unregistered ?

all the mags in my day just showed tits and no full frontal.always finished over the biggest or what I thought the best.still do!

wadsworth said:

Chill wadsworth, only a point of view. But your comments make sense.
Unregistered ?

I love big breasts,but only if they are real.
I'd pick a woman with small natural breasts over a woman with large fake breasts.
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Ain't that the truth? I met a really hot chick at a club years ago that I just had to fuck. She's ready for it too but when she whipped off her bra and I saw the little under-boob scars, I went totally limp. Had to excuse myself and rolled right outta there. Never have got over it.
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
Alpha1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

933 posts since 2014-10-21
56 year old heterosexual male from North East England
union said:
all the mags in my day just showed tits and no full frontal.always finished over the biggest or what I thought the best.still do!

Back in the late 80s I would look forward to the latest UK softcore mag featuring Debbie Jordan.

Maybe not the biggest breasts ever published, but they were still BIG (maybe an E cup) and I did, and still do, lose many pleasurable loads to Debbie.
Wordman Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2014-12-10
59 year old male from Virginia, USA
I always loved big, soft, real tits. Best things a woman can have.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Appreciation of tits. Who loves them, the bigger the better.