JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Who likes their Wife GF showing a bit of cleavage or leg?
Page: < prev  of 2  
lorel6418 Amateur Jackinchatter

215 posts since 2012-06-22
51 year old heterosexual
I love when my wife shows off her nice cleavage and tits, legs...ass.....etc..etc grin
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I agree with everybody; love showing off my wife, in more ways than one. Haven't done it, yet, but definitely want to take a day with her and go to different locations (restaurant, mall, etc) and have her wear something sheer with no bra that almost crosses the line into indecencygrin Maybe add a short skirt with no panties. Have her "accidentally" flash guys. Very hot.
wimpyguy11 Skilled Jackinchatter

660 posts since 2014-08-15
57 year old
I love when my GF does show a hint of cleavage here and there. Shes conservative about sex so when she does show off a little I can tell she just wants a bit of attention from men just to know shes still got it. Hardly happens but when she does...I love seeing men stare.

But I have been trying to get her to show more. MY fantasy is to see her leave my place dress so short she can't walk more then 10 steps before she has to fix it and pull it down cause its that short. And showing too much cleavage. it pouring it out of the top of her dress.

If you want to mic about my GF and how I want to dress like a 18 yr old tease PM me
ezracarr Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-08-07
48 year old heterosexual from NH
Love it. She doesn't do it often.

I like to think about other guys looking down her shirt and trying to check out her tits.
Jacklvr Skilled Jackinchatter

536 posts since 2009-12-26
77 year old heterosexual from Northern Va..
Would your wife be agreeable to wearing something sheer with no bra??? If so, that would be hot...our imaginations would run wild just seeing those nipples poke thru...Hope you can convince her...take her to a mall so many guys will see and fantasize over her...
wimpyguy11 Skilled Jackinchatter

660 posts since 2014-08-15
57 year old
I would love to see my GF go out braless.

Nothing over the top but something that is sexy and shows that shes not wearing a bra.
To be out and guys seeing her dressed like that thinking she can't be taken if she's dressed like that. Even if I am there.

That kind of humiliation.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Who likes their Wife GF showing a bit of cleavage or leg?