JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Celebs fucking their way to the top
Page: of 1  
royston69 Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2012-07-13
54 year old heterosexual from York UK
Just wondered if anyone has any genuine stories or evidence of female celebs using their sexuality to get to the top?

Probably won't mean much to anyone outside the UK, but I have a very close friend who's worked for over 30 years in commercial TV in the north of England (on the production side I hasten to add). He was at Yorkshire TV around the time Countdown was starting to be made for the fledgling Channel 4, and to this day he swears blind that Carol Vorderman furthered her career by basically fucking her way through the senior production and editorial staff at the station!

There are four gentlemen in particular (names of whom I won't repeat here), all very prominent in the industry, who allegedly benefited from Carol's 'favours' on several occasions. I've no reason to disbelieve my friend, as he's a top bloke and a reliable guy whom I've known since school.

I've heard similar rumours about Anthea Turner... just wondered if anyone else had heard similar?
It's a funny old game...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have a reliable friend who has lived near Leeds for many years, and who has had business with people working at commercial TV in the North. He has spoken of hearing similar rumours of alleged goings-on....like your friend he is a decent bloke, with nothing to gain from spreading gossip or untruths.
fatbob22 Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2012-05-01
46 year old heterosexual from surrey
All good info, there was alway something about carol they way she went from "serious maths nerd" to rear of the year so quickly

nothing that from me other than during the 70's actresses regularly sent nude pics of themselves in there CV, with a note saying "all producers requests will be met"
sken2014 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2014-10-23
60 year old heterosexual from london uk
Pure conjecture but I have a Tigon film from the 70's ( bit like Hammer ) featuring Vicki Michelle ( later of Allo Allo ). She spends much of the film stark naked and I like to think that when she auditioned for Allo Allo in her French maids outfit she spread her shapely legs for some hard fucking from the production team.
Ibroxrocksoff Amateur Jackinchatter

383 posts since 2014-03-16
heterosexual from London
Back in the day I was told that Sue Lawley (ask your dad) wasn't averse to spreading her legs to get ahead.(or should that be giving head )? As soon as her looks went so did she off of TV.
Three wanks a day keeps the doctor away
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Celebs fucking their way to the top