JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Women should dress more modestly in public
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

As you have seen with your own eyes, women today are more scantily clad than ever. These constant and careless displays of sexual signals are disruptive to social harmony. Women should show discretion and self-respect by dressing conservatively, and men should not be distracted or tempted where lust is not warranted. For these reasons we believe rules of basic decency should be enforced for how women dress in public.

The essential rule is that the erogenous zones (privates, breasts, ass, stomach, thighs) must remain covered. In terms of fashion this means:
*no cleavage or low cut tops
*no bare midriffs
*no shorts or skirts less than knee high length

For instance the woman below violates fashion morality on three counts: cleavage, midriff, and legs.
User posted image

Here, the lady has learned her lesson and dressed modestly. The turtleneck and full length pants are not required, but commendable.
User posted image

Women who dress inappropriately should be subject to heavy fines. The state may provide temporary proper clothing, scarlet in color and emblazoned with state symbols and mottos such as "Good women cover up." Serious repeat offenders will be subject to public humiliation, such as being placed naked in stocks in the town square where the public may jeer and throw tomatoes or other soft objects.
Add a reply Quote this post
fred_8 Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2014-02-24
60 year old heterosexual from kansas
lol
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
frostee_cold said:
As you have seen with your own eyes, women today are more scantily clad than ever. These constant and careless displays of sexual signals are disruptive to social harmony. Women should show discretion and self-respect by dressing conservatively, and men should not be distracted or tempted where lust is not warranted. For these reasons we believe rules of basic decency should be enforced for how women dress in public.

The essential rule is that the erogenous zones (privates, breasts, ass, stomach, thighs) must remain covered. In terms of fashion this means:
*no bare midriffs

For instance the woman below violates fashion morality on three counts: cleavage, midriff, and legs.
User posted image

Here, the lady has learned her lesson and dressed modestly. The turtleneck and full length pants are not required, but commendable.
User posted image

Women who dress inappropriately should be subject to heavy fines. The state may provide temporary proper clothing, scarlet in color and emblazoned with state symbols and mottos such as "Good women cover up." Serious repeat offenders will be subject to public humiliation, such as being placed naked in stocks in the town square where the public may jeer and throw tomatoes or other soft objects.
Lmao..laugh
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke
CelebLust Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2014-12-08
31 year old
Good point.... It always baffles me how women reveal themselves in public (showing cleavage, short shorts, etc) It shows no respect for themselves, or others. I think if the state implemented guidelines for how women can dress on public property, it would greatly increase respect for women in general, decrease sexual harassment, and let people focus on things that a lot of them don't want to see when they go shopping or go to work. It not like I think women should go around wearing veils or anything, but when they walk around in public showing off everything (regardless of their relationship status) then i think a line needs to be drawn somewhere. I see nothing wrong with women wearing regular shirts, definitely covering boobs and stomach, but even arms and neck. Yes, a woman owns her body, but she does not own her appearance, as her appearance is interpreted in the minds of others. you make some good points. If the world is so worried about being less offensive, we need to start with one of the most offensive things out there: improperly dressed women.
mrbreeze9999 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2013-04-18
62 year old
[b][/b]ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS????
Bi-curious & Dreaming
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Why are you here?
Unregistered ?

Thanks for the pics! <fap, fap, fap>
Unregistered ?

Placed naked in stocks so we can throw soft objects at them???
I'm afraid I'd only have a HARD object available!
mcyclerider55 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2013-11-16
66 year old heterosexual male from Australia
confused
Unregistered ?

Put them naked in SOCKS not stocks
Unregistered ?

This is a comedy piece, right?

I can kind of see your point in one way. But what happens if women do dress conservatively? Do we go back to the days where us guys practically jizz over a bit of leg showing? "Oh my god, did you see the ankle on that one?!"

Vid you're serious, I can only hope nobody like yourself ever gets voted into power.
darkerfun Amateur Jackinchatter

169 posts since 2008-10-24
55 year old from Scotland

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is GREAT!!! razz
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
Women being women they are always going to make our cocks hard. having said that, some need to tone it down a bit. I've seen some young girls go in public with very riskee outfits. Yes, i enjoy looking down a young well endowed girls blouse and seeing half her tits, but wouldn't want my wife or daughters to go out that way just for safety sake if nothing else. Short story: Years ago i was attending a very conservative church and a young gal in early 20's started coming to church. She wore the shortest skirts I ever saw. Anyway, one evening my wife is up front playing the piano for the service and this young girl sits in front of me and the pastor's wife sits beside me. When we got up for the first hymn, this gals skirt slid up above her perfect little panty covered ass. I tried not to look, and stole a side glance to see the pastor's wife's face the color of Santa's outfit. She stayed that way through the whole first hymn. Motto: there are definately some places a girl should dress very conservative.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
Unregistered ?

frostee_cold said:

Why don't you move to Iran or Saudi Arabia? You should fit in perfectly over there.

*no bare midriffs

User posted image

User posted image

evilmonkey Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2007-07-25
53 year old bisexual from California
frostee_cold said:

*no bare midriffs

User posted image

User posted image

This is obviously satire... or someone with severe mental problems.
stay horny, my friend
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Women should dress more modestly in public