JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Being rimmed for the first time...
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

I had a buddy that had a rimming chair, it was fucking awesome. I'd spend hours in that thing. Loved it when his BF would suck my dick while I was getting rimmed. There are few things hotter than getting rimmed while getting your cock stroked or sucked on.

Man what a good time they were!
Add a reply Quote this post
James57 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2015-02-17
66 year old curious from Chicago
My first time was with a girlfriend who had a knack for picking up young women and bringing them home for me to share. My first rim job was sitting on the edge of our hot tub, gf sucking my cock while her new friend tongued my ass. Explosive combination!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Hotlegs1001 Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2013-03-07
47 year old homosexual
Rimming is amazing. Both giving and receiving. Both with men and women. But with a man is so much better. Using your tongue to slowly tease him before tongue fucking him. It's pure heaven.
pete_uk Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2007-05-08
62 year old bisexual male from kent uk
I don't seek sex with men all the time, it goes in cycles for me. But I visited a male sauna last year and was rimmed by a young guy who really knew what he was doing! I have been back a few times now looking for more, the feeling was so good. It felt so good to be on all fours with my ass in the air and someone tonguing my hole.
jobud70 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2009-04-08
bisexual from athens ohio
i find that straight married men love to have their asshoes licked out.
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
Never been rimmed only ever had my anus fingered which did feel good - but reading these posts makes me want to try it.
I dont think I would want to give it but would like to receive it which I suppose seems a bit selfish but maybe I would be persuaded if after receiving it providing we were both freshly showered as I always wondered about the hygiene side of this act.
It took me a long time to reciprocate on my jerk buddy after he began sucking my cock - he loved doing it to me but I was very reluctant to suck him as he was quite a bit bigger than me. One day though, as he was sucking me I just took his cock and started sucking him which made him groan with such pleasure I did it again for him. So who knows, maybe I would get used to rimming if we tried it.
Unregistered ?

Okay so I'm pretty str8, but I admit that I once had a wet dream involving being rimmed by an older man and I woke up with a wet spot on my pjs.
BigKid666 Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2011-06-25
44 year old bisexual from USA
I have NEVER wanted to do this at all, but after reading this post it is a new fantasy and I've added it to my list. Damn!
Be true to yourself!
Jacklvr Skilled Jackinchatter

536 posts since 2009-12-26
77 year old heterosexual from Northern Va..
You were lucky in finding a gay friend to jerk with. I have been rimmed twice and would love to find a rimmer for regular sessions...Your guy was experienced and knew you would enjoy it...Thanks for the description of you getting rimmed...wish I had been there to see it...
Jacklvr Skilled Jackinchatter

536 posts since 2009-12-26
77 year old heterosexual from Northern Va..
What a wonderful wife you have....Mine didn't want to even suck my dick...Treat your wife like the queen that she is...
Ryanjodude Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2010-06-21
40 year old homosexual from California
Wow, a riming chair--that sounds so hot! I love getting rimmed and reciprocating during a long masturbation edge session, ending up getting a sperm facial.
Ryan JO Addicted
Unregistered ?

Never been rimmed but have rimmed my fiancee and an ex of mine. great feeling but normally do it when i'm really drunk
ballsy Skilled Jackinchatter

539 posts since 2005-08-23
62 year old bisexual male from Mississippi
I've played with my asshole for years.
Awhile back, I met a guy online that wanted to come over to give me a massage and play around. We made out for a bit (first time I did that with a guy) and then he had me lay face down naked on the bed. He oiled up my ass and proceeded to tell me that he actually took a CLASS in anal massage!!! He must've been a great student!

But he also began kissing and licking my ass cheeks and before long I could feel his tongue flicking at my pussy. It was absolutely incredible. I have it done to me several times since and it's never been anything but wonderful
Unregistered ?

Nice having it done but even nicer doing it
Unregistered ?

plush said:
My only experience with being rimmed was when my wife and I planned to do each other after taking a nice long shower. Knowing she was going to do me I washed my ass for a long time and she asked me to lay face down and spread my legs wide so she could get my ass hole. It felt great but I was ashamed of having her tonguing my hairy asshole which she delighted in eating. I loved doing her and other woman I have rimmed previously.

Shave your hairy asshole and then see how good it feels ! !
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Being rimmed for the first time...